Chapter 28

*Recap

"Henrik is alive and he's your son." I rushed out.

"You said he was dead." He said confused.

"I know. If Klaus was the father he would be in danger. So I had to lie. I'm sorry Tyler." I said apologetically.

"Can I see him?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"Rebekah called the people that have him. He'll be here soon." I said.

"Thank you." He whispered as he hugged me tight.

"You're welcome, Ty." I whispered.

"Wait. Does Klaus know?" He asked skeptical.

"Yes, I told him before I came here and I don't want to go into detail as how I know." I sighed.

"Okay, maybe another time? How long until Henrik will be here?" He asked nervous and excited.

"It's okay to tell others now. I'm not sure, a few hours maybe ." I said and his face paled.

"I need to clean the house up and set up a descent room. I need to call Matt and Elena. Im guessing your you're busy with Aurora." He said.

"I am. Sorry! I'll call Elena and tell her to have the gang come over." I said excited.

"Thanks! Bye, Care! I have to start and set him a room!" He yelled as he disappeared upstairs running around.

"Goodbye, Tyler." I whispered sadly as I silently stepped outside pulling my phone out, and dialed Elena's number.

*Ring
*Ring
*Ring

'Yeah? What's up, Care?' Elena asked.

'Tyler needs help at his house. He's got a permanent visitor coming in a few hours." I explained.

"Okay! I'll get Damon, Matt, Jeremy, and Bonnie. Are you going to help?" She asked.

"I wish I could, but I have some things to take care of." I sighed.

"Wow. I never thought I would get to see the day that the Caroline Forbes wasn't going to help decorate a friends house with their permisson.' She chuckled.

'People change.' I whispered.

'We'll be there soon." She said as we said our goodbyes and hung up. I sighed as I quickly ran back to the house, and saw Rebekah, and Stefan with Aurora in the living room.

"You are so cute." Rebekah chuckled as Stefan held her hand, and they looked at her lovingly.

"Stefan, can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll be back soon." Stefan said as he kissed Rebekah, and I walked over to her, and kissed Aurora's head.

"I won't keep him too long." I said, and she chuckled.

"Take your time. I want to spend as much time with my niece as I can before her Mommy takes her." Rebekah said, and Stefan chuckled.

"Okay." I said shaking my head as we walked away from the house.

"What is it?" Stefan asked worried.

"We have a problem." I said.