How To Handle Autism

I was diagnosed with autism when I was young - like, really young. I went to schools for children with special needs and in my eyes, I felt like I was not really in the right environment.
My primary life was brilliant: I was around people like me, I made so much friends and I am still with some of them now. I was the most popular kid in my school and I was pretty much hailed as their Queen.

But secondary school was different.
That's when our big friend of ours, PUBERTY, came into play.
My anxiety grew and I somehow became socially withdrawn. I lost a lot of my friends and my popularity.
That what pained me.

Through my life, I was always the centre of attention, so nearer my exam era, more withdrew from me. I only had my brother and two other people by me.

And as autism is more common in men (6:1), I was surrounded with them and as they were changing too, that made it impossible to escape from their horny hands. Some had fantasies over me, some used to grope me and one even wanted me to get into bed with them (I was 15) - we didn't do anything though, but I am still scarred by it.

So, to handle autism: you can't apart from medication; which tends to ease anxiety or depression along with sleep difficulties. You can also get psychological therapy, speech and language training, and assistance for behaviour.

People with autism do go through some form of bullying as they may not be "normal" and from what I have witnessed, it is more common than you think.
I kind of went though psychological abuse so I could fit in with others (I kinda abused myself).

Along with anxiety, depression and sleep difficulties, people with ASD are prone to self-harming, employment issues, social problems, family stress, senses tend to be stronger than those without autism. We also have these stims which is as natural as breathing. It seems compulsory to us - we have to do it.

People with autism tend to be good with numeracy (e.g: Albert Einstein) but I fall in the category of literacy and creative arts.
I have that skill to come up with a powerful poem about... God knows!
But they end up conveying a powerful message, and that's what poetry is about.
Also, I write fictional books (as seen on Wattpad) and currently working on a spin-off of the Elemental Saga. I even come up with the art side of it too - with the book covers, character designs, how they pull their expressions and so on.
Amongst those, I read Shakespeare non-stop, which inspires me to write my books, spawn ideas and character development. I also read his works so I can adjust my performing arts skills (please give me the role of Lady Macbeth. that would be a dream come true), so I ended up taking a literature course and studied his works for a purpose.

I aced it in the end.

But yeah, enough of talking about me and let's focus on you.
This book is to help those who want a greater understanding of either:

- Me

- Autism

- Neurodiversity

- Disabilities in LGBTQ+

- anything which I do not know

This is a short chapter, I know, but I hope this is worth the while.

All my love,
H.L Good