Dont Cry

(Yes it is actually a chapter now! I don't have anything to say so read hoomanz read!)

Chapter 1

"Get down here brat!". I walked downstairs to see a very angry father. "Where were you?! You were supposed to go out and buy me some more beer!" Well shit... "Insubordinate pathetic child." He spat slapping me. Doing cry Katie, don't cry... Don't show him how weak you are.

"Now go and get me that beer brat." He stormed off throwing some money at me. I quickly covered up the slap mark with my hair. I put on my shoes and wasted no time getting out of there.

We were poor and that was mostly because. Due to father spending his money on beer and drugs... Why don't we live in a pack like normal werewolves? Simple. My father is a wanted rogue. And since I'm not really up to being around random strangers in a 'pack', and can't survive on my own; especially when father would be After me, I stay in the pathetic place I call home.

When I had gotten far enough that father couldn't see me from the window I pulled out the last thing I have of my mother. A simple iPod with her favorite songs. Well now I love them too, they are probably the only thing I have in common with her that I actually know. Besides how I look identical to her, minus the problem with my right eye. Father Uses it as an excuse to beat the life out of me. If only he really could... I had added one or two of my own preferences. "Let you down." By NF. And "HomeComing Queen" By Kelsea Balerini.

Then one of my favorite songs out of the thirteen on the iPod came on. "Shhe used to be mine." I think it's from some old Broadway musical called Waitress.

"She's imperfect, but she tries. She is good, but she lies. She is hard on herself. She is broken and won't ask for help~ she is messy, but she's kind. She is lonely, most of the time... She is all of this mixed up, and baked in a beautiful pie. She is gone. But she used to be mine...."

I sighed at the music playing through my earphones. Probably the only thing I have to remind me there is some part of me that can be content at some extent. But that's long gone...

"Hey watch it lady!" A guy yelled at me. I ran into someone, great. With what's happening in this world I wouldn't be surprised if he followed me home...

The Monsters And Magics War. A war between werewolves, Vampires, Witches/Warlocks and elves.
It has everyone on edge. Trust no one. The one thing that will keep me away from more people who will harm me, besides father.

I just hope I'll find my mate one day; even if I'm three years late. Most of all, I hope he will look past me being a no shift, and save me from this hell.

Before I give up. And possibly go to the actual thing....

((( Yeah... Uh- how was it? Was it short? Yes. Was it lazy? Maybe. am I ashamed? NO.Was it partly an excuse to say how I like the songs? ABSOLUTELY. I'll make the next one longer. But till next time... BYE PEEPS!