01. NARRATIVE

[ CALIFORNIA ]

[ CALIFORNIA ]

INDIGO AND HER DAUGHTER MARIANA, were on the couch waiting for mariano to come home.

it wasn't a surprise to her, he would always come home as late as he can leaving indi worried. and she knew mariano was cheating because they have each other's location on.

mariana was dead asleep on her moms lap as indigo watched the tv, it was already two in the morning.

indigo had got up and put her daughter in the bed, she then went to go turn off everything. she walked to the door to locked it but as soon as she placed her hands on the door mariano came in.

she sighed and locked the door walking to mariana's bedroom where shes been sleeping.

mariano was confused on her actions but walked to the master bedroom, where him and indigo slept.

indigo kissed her daughter's head and plugged in the nightlight. she walked to the her and mars room and sighed.

she took off her robe leaving her in her silk pajamas, she got in the bed and turned on her tv.

mar was brushing his teeth, once he was done he changed into his basketball shorts and no shirt.

he turned off the rest of the lights and got in the bed next to indigo, he held her from behind and kissed her neck softly.

"mariano" she said yawning, "I'm sorry baby" he said as his hand rested on her thighs.

she mumbled and watches the tv, he sighed and closed his eyes, indigo soon fell asleep

the next morning indigo was in mariana'a room with her, she was getting mari dressed.

mariano was in the shower getting ready for the day, indigo was doing mari's hair as she was a giggling mess.

mariano dried his hair and walked in the room where the girl were at, indigo was putting on mari's airforces.

mar smiled and made grabby hands to his daughter, mari giggled and reached for him.

he held her and kissed her, "hey mamas" he spoke to her, "dada!" she said hugging him.

indigo walked out the room still pissed at mariano from last night, she walked to the master bedroom.

mariano followed her with mari in his hands, "are we still going out today?" mariano asked her.

indigo shrugged and started the shower, mariano sighed and placed mari in her crib in their room and gave her his phone.

he followed her in, "mar get out" indigo said letting her blonde hair out of her bun.

"you act like I've never seen you naked" he said grabbing her body and holding her.

"so are we going?" he asked, "yes, we have to get clothes for jos's gender reveal party" indigo said as she looked in his eyes.

he smiled and kissed her lips, she kissed back but pulled back just in time, mari began yelling daddy.

indigo chuckled, "I think that's your cue" she said as mar smiled, he gave her a slap on the ass before leaving the bathroom.

indigo got in the shower and washed herself, once she was done she dried herself.

she grabbed her clothes and changed into an outfit similar to mari's clothes.

it was black biker shorts, and a oversized tee with  airforces. she dried her hair and walked out the bathroom.

"mommy!" mari ran towards to indigo, indi smiled and picked her up, "hi princess!" indigo said as mari giggled.

she saw down with mari onnher vanity as she did her her make up, "mari, your mommy doesn't need make up, huh? shes beautiful right?" mariano asked his daughter.

mari nodded as indigo blushed, "do you wanna wear make up baby?" indi asked mari.

"yes!" mari said smiling as indi put a little bit of highlight on her daughter's voice.

mari giggled and looked at her dad, "pretty right daddy?" mari asked as mari nodded.

once they were done getting ready, indigo packed some of mari's stuff in her purse.

mar grabbed mari as indigo locked all the doors. they went in the car and mar drove to the mall.

it was his day off with his girls, they soon arrived to the mall, he help indigo with mari.

mar carried mari as indi held her bag, the first store they walked in was forever 21.

indigo was looking for an outfit for the gender reveal, indigo was the planner for the reveal.

mar begged her to know what the gender was, she never gave in. mariana was just excited she was gonna have someone to play with.

they went to a few stores, once they were done they left back home, indigo cleaned the house as mar cleaned their bedroom.

mariana was asleep on the couch, indigo was done cleaning so she laid on the couch with her daughter, mariano was also done and smiled once he saw the girls.

mar kissed indigo's lips, she smiled and kissed back. he got a call on his phone from one of his friends.

it sounded important to indigo, which meant he would have to go do another run.

mar ended the call and looked at indigo like he was sorry, she sighed. "just go" she said hugging mariana.

mar kissed indigo's head because she wouldn't face him, and he kissed mari's head as well.

he walked out the door and locked it before he went to go do his runs.

vals thoughts 💅
heylo 😛.