03. NARRATIVE

[ LA CALIFORNIA]

indigo was getting ready for the gender reveal, she wearing a skin tight nude dress. she brushed mari's hair into two pig tails.

mari wanted her tia jos to have a girl, mari was always close to jos, she saw jos as a second mother.

and jabez was a second father to her, mari wore a pink dress with white sandals that matched her bows.

indigo slid her heels on and grabbed her purse filled with her essentials. mar came home later then usual. indi ignored him and walked to the car with mari.

mar was still asleep after indigo tried waking hin up to get ready, she left with out him to the venue.

she was pissed that her boyfriend wasn't up and ready, but shes used to it.

she soon arrived to the venue with mari, it was just indigo and julia since they planned everything.

indigo walked in and mari ran to julia, "nina!" mari yelled hugging julia.

"hey mari" julia said picking her up, "wheres my nino?" mari asked referring to samy.

"hes at home, hes gonna come in a little tho" she said as mari smiled.

"and mariano?" julia asked indigo as she put down mari, "I dont wanan talk about him, let's finish putting everything up and then yea" indigo said as julia nodded

once they finished, guest started coming, 20 people turned into 40 and then 70, samy and mar walked in together.

indigo and jos were related so their family was there as well, mari was with her grandparents as they were spoiling her with hugs and kisses since shes the only grandchild at the moment.

indigo was every where, greeting people, catching up, etc. mar finally caught her.

"hey mamas" mar said giving her a kiss as she didnt hesitate since her family was there.

"hey baby" she said faking a smile, "wheres mari?" he asked as indigo told him.

mar went to say hi to indigo's family, they all adored mar, especially indigo's mom did.

mar was catching up with indigo's dad and indigo was getting photographers ready for when jos walked in.

julia and indigo got a text from jabez that they were almost there, the camera began to record as jos walked in.

jos smiled seeing all her family and friends, she walked to indigo and julia first to thank them.

jabez had greeted everyone as jos did the same. indigo smiled at how everything came out. julia and her did a great job.

indigo walked out to her car to get more stuff, she was followed by mar. "hey baby" he said trying to grab her but she slipped out his grip.

"you good?" he asked as she rolled her eyes. "dont act dumb" she said as she grabbed the glitter cannons.

he was clueless and confused, "I'm literally done at this point" she said trying not to cry.

he grabbed her wrist, "baby whatever it is we can work it out" he said as she wiped her tear

"mariano, I fucking love you. your just always out" she said, they both knew he wasn't cheating.

they shared location and etc, "I try to be home as much as I can" he spoke, "mariano, I know but whenever we need you its always the gang or I need to be there for the gang" she spoke

she continued on, "it's always gang over love. dont lie" she said as he was speechless as she was right.

"now let's go inside and act like we are happy and never fight" she said wiping her tears with a cloth.

she locked her car as mar helped her with the cannons, indigo walked in with the biggest fakest smile.

mar followed her as he thought to himself, "time to reavel the gender!!" indigo said walking to the stage with julia

mar had went to get mari as she was on his phone, indigo had the mic and began to speak.

"thank you everyone for coming to see the gender of jos and jabez's baby, get your phones ready to see what the gender will be" she said as her and julia gave the couple the cannons

jos and jabez cannons popped as blue confetti came out and blue balloons came from the ceiling.

everyone clapped and whistled as jos and jabez shared a kiss. this reminded mar and indigo of their gender reveal.

it was when mar wasn't in the gang as much, it was when he was just indigo's plug, to indigo's boyfriend, to indigo's baby daddy.

indigo walked to mar and mari smiling, "remember our gender reveal"  he asked her as she nodded picking mari up. "yes" she said as mari was on her lap.

mariano's arm wrapped around them, in the moment it was perfect till mar's phone went off. he answered it and it sound serious again.

"yea man, I'm sorry but I'm busy with my family today" mar said as the guy on the phone sighed

mar ended the call and went back with his girls, "you dont have to go?" indigo asked.

"no my girls are more important" he said smiling before giving mari back the phone

vals thoughts  🤸‍♂️
when you to talk to guy that you talked to before and ended things with him then he texted he missed you and you were bored and started to talk to him again but your regretting already 🤭