Spiderling

"We love being a fugitive." I adjusted the new suit that I had made probably all of 3 days ago. I didn't get a chance to try it on yet but now was better than never.

The suit that I made, well me and Tony made was a black gear with some holes in the side and a couple on my chest right above my heart. Above where the power stone was lying beneath my skin.

There was a bolt of electricity that was going from the stone across my stomach and down my right leg. There were bolts of electricity going down my arms as well.

My hair was its way texture and fell down on my shoulders. Steve's dog tags were still around my neck tucked into safely.

"Here we go." I teleported over to the German airport that Steve told me to meet him at. 

"Lookin good, Mini Stark." Teleporting over I ran and nearly threw Clint over. He caught me in time but still stumbled a bit. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked Clint with a huge smile on my face. I was hoping that he would be here but didn't really think he would.

"Disappointing my kids. We were supposed to go skiing today." His finger hooked on the chain around my neck and pulled it out. 

He gave me an evil grin as he looked over my shoulder to Steve. 

"It is nice to meet you, Mr. Lang. I am Annabelle Stark." I held out my hand to Scott Lang and tried not to laugh at his surprised look.

"I know who you are. You are really badass."

"Thank you." I laughed as I moved next to Steve who tucked his arm around me. His hands went to his dog tags around my neck and grinned.

"They look better on you then they do on me." I gave him a questioning look and he kissed me laughing. A warning went off in the airport.

"They are telling everyone to evacuate the airport." I looked over to Bucky. 

"Stark," Sam said as he went to the back of the trunk and pulled out his wings. I heard Steve say that it was time to suit up and everyone went back.

"Anna..." I knew what he was going to do. He was going to try to convince me to leave so that the government won't hate me more than they already do.

"Steve, stop. We are in this together. I will not hesitate to throw you off that railing if you try to make me go again."

What I didn't expect was that Steve would just kiss me in front of a group of assassins. Woah.

"When did you become a 21st-century person?" He used to be very very private. I guess that that little phase worked off.

"When did you get balls?" I heard Bucky ask behind us and I just started laughing. I am guessing that he was more private back in the 40s.

"Let's make a move for the helicopter," Clint said a grin on his face, I looked to see that everyone was in their gear.

"3 of us go to check the other 4 split up and run. Got it?" As we divided out Cap, Scott, and I ran for the helicopter, while the others stood in position.

"Tony, you know that he is innocent. He was brainwashed." I looked over to him as he tried to electrocute the helicopter. Which he did.

"Ellie, not the time. When we get out of this I am locking you in your room."

"I am not 4 anymore, Tony!" He gave me a glare and turned to Captain America. Steve stood in position.

"What the hell are you doing. Bringing them into this? The government is already looking for a reason to kill her and you just gave it to them. You are tearing this team apart."

"You did that the minute that you signed the accords, Tony." 

"Alright, I have run out of patience, Underoos." Is my brother on drugs again? Goddam. What I didn't expect was that a spiderling flipped off of the roof and tied both my hands and Steve's. Grabbing his shield. 

"Nice job, kid." 

"Thanks, Mr. Stark. I could've stuck the landing a little bit better but the new suit and all. It's nothing, Mr. Stark. Thank you."

"Stop talking kid." The kid probably couldn't be more than 17. He was so sweet and awkward. It reminded me of Steve.

"Tony. He is so cute. You know I can't hurt him. He reminds me of Steve." Natasha smiled but went back to a cold glare on her face but there was a glint of laughter in her eyes.

I knew that she was going to be pissed at me when we were done with this. Maybe I could make it up to her in jail. 

"He is like only 4 years younger than you and taller."

"Goddam you, Anthony. You couldn't let me have one?" 

"Well. No, because you decided to go on a suicide mission and throw caution to the wind. So, no, Ellie."

"We found the Quinjet. It is in the Hanger 5 north runway." I heard Clint block into the earpiece. That was the signal. 

Steve held his arms in the air as Clint shot an arrow throw his. I burned out of my webs. 

"Alright, Lang," Steve ordered as Scott climbed onto the tip of the shield. Once he was on the enlarged and surprised the spiderling and kicked him.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America," Scott said as he handed the shield over to its rightful owner. My brother looked freaked the heck out.

"There are 2 on the second level of the parking lot. One of them is Maximoff. I am going to grab her. Brody, can you take Cap?" As he lifted up into the sky so did Brody, staring down Steve.

This was going to be interesting.