Nicole's tattoos

(October)

Everything was perfectly fine, Nicole was with her friends. Stephanie and Carlos were sitting at the table looking at medical bills. "Even with insurance, it's too much." Said dad. "Especially Nicole, she's so expensive." Said, mom. Nicole was that the door when she heard that, she turned and took off. Nicole started crying and skateboarded all the way to Dan's house since he moved out weeks ago.

She got there, 25 minutes later, Dan arrives. He hugs Nicole. "Hey Nikki, what's wrong?" Asked Dan. "Overheard our parents talking about me being expensive." Said Nicole. "What?" Said Dan. Dan hugs her again but tighter than the first. "Please, stop crying. That is a lie, ok. I love you a lot, ok. Don't listen to our dumb parents. You are special. How about, you can stay here a few nights?" Dan said. "But it's your house, I can't." Said Nicole. "Yes, you can." Said, Daniel. "Alright and thank you," said Nicole. "You're welcome

They hear knocking, Dan looks out the window and saw Stephanie's car. "Come on, Nikki lets go to a room. Mom and dad are here." Nicole goes upstairs and Daniel opens the door. "Hi, mom, dad. What brings you here?" Asked Daniel. "Have you seen Nicole, she ran off and hasn't come back." Said Stephanie. Daniel lies "No, I haven't seen her."

"Oh ok. If she shows up, tell her we need to talk to her." Said Stephanie. "Ok, I will," said Daniel. They left. Daniel checked upstairs. She walks into the guest room and sees that Nicole is sleeping. "She's really hurt and my parents always caused problems. Can they respect that Nicole has a condition that is not easy." Said, Daniel.  Nicole sleeping peacefully and Dan hears Nicole's phone vibrate, so he takes the phone out of her pocket. He sees all the text messages that his family is sending her. He doesn't answer and puts the phone down.

Back at home, Katrina is getting ready and Stephanie comes in. " Where are you going?" Katrina answers "I'm meeting with Rachel and Carmen, to look for Nikki in the park." Stephanie nodded. They all walked back home. " Any luck?" Asked Jessica. They shake their heads.

Back at Dan's house, Nicole woke up. She sees her phone vibrating. She lifts her head up. She picked up her phone.

15 minutes later, "Are you going to be ok?" Asked Dan. " I don't know," said Nicole. Dan hugs her. " Go to sleep," Said Dan. Nicole nodded, Dan left and Nicole thinks of something.

The next day, Nicole wakes up and goes downstairs to eat breakfast. "Good morning Nikki, I have the day off today." Said Daniel, Nicole nodded. They continued eating. Nicole is trying to think about how to put in words what she wants. "Dan... I... want to.... ask if..... can get........ tattoos?" Said Nicole. "Tattoos? Are you sure about that? " Asked Dan. Nicole nodded. 5 minutes later, "Ok" Nicole hugs him and says "Thank you" They went to get her tattoos. Nicole gets two, one butterfly on her lower back and another one, a rose on her hip. They went out to eat after that. "Happy with the tattoos?" Dan asked. "Love them," said Nicole. "You know, you have to hide them." Said Dan. "I know and thank you again." Said Nicole. "Your welcome."

They got to Dan's house, They ate dinner then Nicole went upstairs. Nicole starts to think about who is missing her and who is not. She stands up and looks at herself in the mirror. She puts a smile on her face. "Hey Lil sis," said Dan as he is at the doorway. "Hey D," said Nicole. Dan examines Nicole looking at her tattoos. "What's wrong?" Dan asked. "Nothing, I'm perfect. I am feeling like I'm a young adult." Dan smiles "I feel old. It feels like yesterday, you were playing with dolls and now you are all grown up." Said Dan. Nicole starts to tear up. "Thank you so much. I don't know what I can do without you and Jessica." Said Nicole hugging him. Dan squeezes her. He knows he is doing his job as a big brother.

Nicole calls Stephanie.

S- Hello?

Nicole- Hey mom

S- Omg! Where have you been, we've been worried about you.

N- I'm at a friends house

S- Are you ok?

Nicole- I'm fine

S- When are you coming home?

Nicole- Tomorrow, bye

Nicole goes to sleep.

The next day, Nicole wakes up and got ready. She goes downstairs and eats breakfast. She gives a kiss on the cheek and skateboarded home. She got home and dropped off the skateboard next to her car. Once, she opens the door and hears "NIKKI!!" Stephanie and Jessica ran over to her. "Oh, you're alive!" Jessica said. Everyone else goes into the living room. They all hug Nicole. "I'm so sorry about what your father and I said."

"I forgive you," said Nicole. "Where were you?" Asked Jessica. "At a friend's house," Nicole answered. "I don't know but there's something different about you." Said Destiny. Nicole shrugs. She went to the girl's bedroom. 'Hey, are you home?' 'Yes, I'm fine' She replied. 'Please be careful, so no one can see your tattoos.' 'Yeah, I know' She replied back. Nicole turns her back to the door which was a little open and her shirt was a little up. Clearly can see the butterfly tattoo. Jon passes by and turned back, he saw a mark. He got closer and saw it was a tattoo. He widens his eyes and ran downstairs. "Mom, Dad, I saw something." Said Jon. "What Jon?" Asked Carlos. "Nicole has a tattoo on her lower back." Said Jon. "What?" Said Carlos. "NICOLE MELODY DELGADO ORTIZ, DOWNSTAIRS NOW." Yelled Stephanie. Nicole walked down nervous. "Mom?" Said Nicole. "Jon saw that you have a tattoo on your lower back. Is true?" Said Stephanie. Nicole nodded. "But I have 2," said Nicole. "What?!?!?" Said Carlos. "Who gave you permission for the tattoos?" Asked Stephanie. Nicole shakes her head. "Who?" Asked Stephanie. Nicole stayed quiet. "Answer me! Who?" Asked Stephanie. Nicole stayed quiet. "Answer me!!" Said, mom. "Fine, it was Dan." Said Nicole." Ay, Dios Mio! (Oh my god) Jessica llama a tu hermano, porfavor! (Call your brother please)" Said, Stephanie. Jessica calls Dan

D- Hello?

J- Hi, mom wants you here ASAP

D- What happened?

J- Apparently, you gave permission to Nicole to have tattoos

D- Um, yeah, I'm on my way

20 minutes later, Dan comes through the door."Sit, please. We need to talk." Said Stephanie. Dan nodded. "How did you let your little sister get tattoos?" Asked Carlos. "Well, first, she begged me. Second, She's not little anymore." Dan said. "Still haven't given you the right to listen to her." Said, dad. "You know what, leave her alone. No wonder she ran away, " Dan said raising his voice. "Don't you raise voice at your father, young man." Said Stephanie. Nicole came downstairs saying. "He can do what he wants. He is a grown man." "Don't define your brother, young lady." Said Stephanie. Nicole stands next to Dan. "What happened to you two? You guys use to be respectful and responsible." Said, dad. "We grew up, that's what happened." Said Nicole. "So respect us," Said Dan. "Excuse me!!" Said Carlos. Nicole goes to Dan and he grabs her hand. "That is it. Nicole, you're grounded for a month." Said Stephanie. Nicole gets nervous. Carlos continued "One more thing, no communication with Daniel for 3 weeks." Said, dad. Dan and Nicole go speechless."

"That's right, no communication." Said Stephanie. Carlos goes to the door and opens it. "Vamos (let's go) Daniel, time to leave." Said Carlos. Dan and Nicole look at each other, Dan let's go and leaves. Nicole starts to cry and ran upstairs. "I HATE my parents!" Said Nicole. "Hey, I have a plan"

Nicole texted Dan. 'Meet me at the special place at 1 am.'

Later, everyone went to sleep. At 12:30 am, she got ready and climbed out of the window. Ran to the park, Nicole gets out of the car and walked all the way to the special place. "Danny?" Said Nicole. "Nikki," Said Dan. They hugged and sat on the ground. Dan wrapped his arms around Nicole. They talked for 3 hours. "Nikki, it's 4 am, we have to go." Said Dan. They hugged and she ran to the home.

She got home, Nicole slowly climbed back in. "Had fun?" Said Jessica. "Man, you're awake." Said Nicole. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." Said Jessica. Nicole smiles and went to sleep.

Later on, the girls were in the living room, talking. "Nikki's tats are hot." Said Katherine. "I know you do, Kat," Said Jessica. Nicole goes downstairs. "Nicole, show Destiny your tattoos." Said Katherine. "This butterfly and the rose." Said Nicole as she lifts her shirt. "Katherine wasn't kidding. They are hot!" Said Destiny. "Really?" Said Nicole. Destiny nods and hugs her.

Please consider a vote or comment