❅ 비 ❅

「💧」

We talked for a while, a smile never left my face, I was happy to see her after so long. She invited me to her apartment, which at first I wanted to decline. I had a test tomorrow that I hadn't studied for but i felt so carefree when I was with her. I just wanted to be next to her, every time she looked into my eyes it get as if my heart would jump out of my chest but I loved it.

I walked into her apartment looking around, admiring every little thing. It wasn't big but it wasn't small, it was just big enough...for two. My eyes landed on a picture frame she had on a random table. It was her, all beautiful and happy but someone else had their arms wrapped around her. Ryujin noticed the picture I was looking at and smiled. She pointed her finger to the guys face.

"That's my boyfriend, we met a few months ago."

She fondly smiled at the picture, she was happy with someone else. Of course she was, who wouldn't love someone like her. Although that was a complete different story back in high school.

"It's his birthday today! So I'm making a cake, stay so you can celebrate with us?"

She smiled brightly at me, her whisker like dimples showing on her face. I want to stay there looking at her forever but the growing pain in my chest told me otherwise. It hurt to see she was happy, she had someone she loved and probably loved her back...and it wasn't me. It was my own fault anyway, I made my decision. How can you look at me and still smile after everything?

"I'm sorry...I can't, I have a test tomorrow..."
I avoided her eyes, I couldn't look at her or I would start crying. I needed to leave, I couldn't let her see me cry.

"Anyway, it's getting late..."
I awkwardly laughed, I was being obvious something was wrong but I practically ran out of there before she could say anything else. It's for the best I don't meet you again Ryujin... you're happy now anyway.