movie

i sigh as i scroll through instagram for what seemed like the 50th time that night.

ross and i were currently laying on the couch with the objective of trying to watch a movie that would hold our attention since for the past few days we've accomplished absolutely nothing but laying in bed.

it was going smoothly at first but took a steep downhill when i called the actor in the movie, which i would soon come to find out was ross' favorite actor— trash.

"ross" i mumbled while pouting

"no. i can't talk to you after that" he shook his head dramatically as his head fell into his hands.

i smiled and threw my head back. "my gee my god ross. it was a april fools prank." i laughed, knowing that the first of april was long passed.

he brought his head out of his hands and looked at me while smiling, "you're weird" he laughed as i scrunched my face up

i crawled over to him and settled right beside him and kissed his cheek, "sorry babe, won't happen again sir" i laughed at the random shit that came out of my mouth

he looked down at me and smiled, "why are you like this" he laughed as he pulled me over and settled me on his lap

i lazily leaned my head against his own and looked at him in the eyes with a smile on my face, "i love you" i whispered as i felt his hands hook around my waist

"i love you more" he whispered back as his eyes trailed down to my lips

"not possible" i barely got out before my lips grounded themselves on his

i wrapped my arms around his neck as the feeling of his soft lips covered mine. his breathing halted for a second as i gently tugged at his hair, not even intentionally doing so but nonetheless not regretting it.

he bit down softly on my bottom lip as he released a moan and held on more tightly to my waist.

i pulled back practically panting from how quick things escalated but missed the feel of his lips as mine soon felt empty

his breath hovered over my own as he looked me in the eyes, "you good, you're okay?" he questioned searching my face for any signs of discomfort

i rolled my eyes at his developed habit and nodded, "mhm i'm great." i mumbled quickly, cupping his face and pulling him back to me

his hands gently slid up my sides and then slowly back down. it felt chilling. his cold bare hands running up and against my body slowly as our lips did the exact opposite of anything graceful.

my hips involuntary rocked themselves over his waist, earning the most purest moan out of the back of his throat.

i sighed deeply knowing that just the sound of him feeling this pleasure could make me get me release without even realizing.

"oh baby" he mumbled in my ear as he held onto my hips and guided them in their own pattern. "fuck"

my head leaned over into his neck as i slightly moved my hips faster. i left sloppy kisses to the areas that i could reach— not quite having the right breathing pattern to leave the dark purple marks that would i would usually smirk at in the morning.

"baby" he grunted out impatiently while bucking his hips . i threw my head back at this sudden forceful contact and moaned loudly

"i need you now—fuck" he stressed while his grip on my hips got tighter.

i raised my shirt above my head without another word began reaching behind me to unclip my soft lace black bra.

"oh god, y/n.." he trailed off while shutting his eyes tightly at the sight of me. he got up off the couch and reached towards the bottom of his shirt—effortlessly pulling it over his head and tossing it somewhere on the floor where it was already forgotten about.