that guy

my body ached as ross pushed me against the wall with aggression. his hand had a tight grip on the side of my face as he cradled my jaw tightly.

he pushed himself into me more, deepening the kiss greatly as I moaned at the pressure. i spread my legs further out and groaned at the thrust of his hips as he used his left hand to raise my thigh to rest on his hip.

i pulled away from the kiss and breathed heavily onto his now swollen lips. i looked up slightly to see ross staring me down, "i don't like the way that guy was looking at you" he stated with pure aggravation and aggression in his tone.

i huffed out a breath and smiled up at him while wrapping my arms around his neck, "really?" i teased with a smug look on my face. "why is that?"

his face showed no emotion as his eyes wondered mine, "because. it looked like he wanted you." he stated slowly

"but you're already taken. and i don't think he knew that. i don't think he knew that someone already fucks you senseless every night." he stated dully as if it was the most casual thing ever.

my whole body was pulsing as i watched the way his lips moved and release the words that came so easily for him to speak.

i sucked in a breath as i felt ross' hand that was once cradling the side of my face slowly slither down to my bottom lip and softly swipe his thumb over it.

"look at me." he husky voice stated. i felt my whole body shiver as if a rush came over me at the demand.

i looked up at him to see him already looking at me. a small smirk etched its way onto his face as his eyes met mine.

i felt as if he was devouring me whole just by the look of his hazel eyes. he pressured my bottom lip down and i slightly opened my mouth.

his eyes, filled with lust, slowly trailed down to my lips as his thumb found its way into my mouth.

he shut his eyes for a brief moment as i swirled my tongue lightly on his finger. he opened his eyes back up and they immediately shot back to my lips, "suck on it" he slightly seethed through his teeth.

i felt my heart skip a beat as i closed my eyes at his voice. it soaked into my ears smoothly and created a pool between my thighs that i would be beyond embarrassed about at any other time.

i opened my mouth slowly before fully letting my tongue dance around his finger, sucking and slightly hollowing my cheeks around the skin of his hand.

he looked down at me and sucked in his lip before shutting his eyes again. my thigh was still raised on his hip at a vulnerable angle and ross gladly took that to his advantage as he thrusted his hips into me.

i moaned around his finger and he slightly put pressure on it before taking it out of my mouth. he used his left hand to slide my black lace underwear down slowly and he groaned at the sight of it.

he looked at me through hooded eyelids with an oncoming smirk beginning to travel onto his face. "this wet? for me, baby?" he teased as he slid his thumb that was coated in my saliva down to my pulsing heat.

i rolled my eyes to the back of my head at the attention that my heat was throbbing to get as he slid his thumb around my clit, painfully slow as i whimpered out in pure pleasure.