{{0.1}}

I'd change the song to something different but you know what you have to keep the original plan sometimes. You also don't have to play the song the lyrics are there just to read or you can ignore the lyrics and just have the song playing in the background!

(This chapter has been completely revised and rewritten!)

First P.O.V

Kawaki- Or what anyone miseducated would mistake as Kawaki, stood tall, a sicking smile sewn onto his face. He gave his head a slight tilt before speaking, his voice low and raspy as if he had been yelling for hours. "The age of shinobi is over."

Boruto who had been on an unnerving edge from the beginning of the fight responded quickly. His hair seemed oily and dirty from a single glance and his karma covered more than half of his body, though he stood strong and tightly held onto his katana. "I didn't think you'd go this far Kawaki!"

The moment the two- Y/n and Kawaki's eye's locked her grip grew weak. Even though they'd been battling for days she still held slight sympathy for the black and blonde-haired male. Though the moment he spoke she felt more fear than sympathy and let herself fall into a fighting mindset. "I'll send you both where I sent the seventh Hokage, Boruto, Y/n."

Y/n felt an unknown feeling rise in her throat before she spoke. Her voice was shaky and she looked as if she was going to fall over. "Was this the only possible outcome?"

He seemed to narrow his eyes at the young blonde, a glare similar to a teacher's if you were to ask such a simple question, though he responded hesitantly as if he was battling his thoughts. "Yes, that's right, The age of shinobi is over!"

"We're still shinobi!" Boruto reluctantly moved in front of his younger twin- an anxious feeling rising in his chest and a sorrowful one in his sisters. They may have yelled their opinion- fact maybe, in sync but their motives were far apart.

Kawaki quickly dashed towards the duo with one swift movement, his sword quickly rasing and preparing to strike down before Boruto moved back, holding his katana roughly above his head to block the oncoming attack. The moment their swords clashed the world felt as if it slowed.

There's been times where she found her brother to be destructive- though now would top it. His movement was rough and choppy and his chakra seemed at an abnormally low amount. Any bystander would notice how he began to slow down and Kawaki knew to make it clear that he noticed.

 A fancy thing- having, using, a time-related jutsu, you could see slightly ahead of time, similar to the Sharingan. She could see how quickly they moved and how they would slowly progress into stiffer movements. She could see how their fighting abruptly stops and how Kawaki whispers a single sentence into Boruto's ear.

(I suggest playing now if you're a quick reader! ^_^)

She could see how quickly Boruto's eyes went wide and how quickly Kawaki was to stab his black and blue Sword through her brother's abdomen, and how quickly he was to throw another shuriken through her own chest.

(I suggest playing now if you're a slower one! ^_^)

I've been watching you, For some time. Can't stop staring at those ocean eyes. Burning cities, and napalm skies. Fifteen flares inside of those ocean eyes.

Boruto seemed to hold his breath and back away before looking Y/n's way. Their eyes locking a split second before she lightly squinted her eyes and giving a warning without speaking, "Stay focused on the fight."

The young blonde remained on the ground- Her knees slightly dirty and her once black and purple jacket contained smudges of brown and red. A familiar lump rising into her throat, one she hated. 

No fair. 

The time- the "future", finally came to its point. She knew the consequences of messing with the timeline but she couldn't help but stand, her own feet somewhat moving on their own and the world around them slowing.

You really know how to make me cry. When you give me those ocean eyes.

Boruto's head quickly turned to the side at the sound of footsteps. The timeline, the future, was changed in an instant. An unknown sound rose in her throat the moment Kawaki raised his sword and a warm liquid slowly made its way down her face.

I've never fallen from quite this high. Falling into your ocean eyes. Those ocean eyes.

A scream- A sob even, echoed throughout the battlefield. Kawaki's sword pierced straight into her chest and through her heart. The word suddenly blurred as her knees buckled, her twin held her arms in a tight embrace in an attempt to hold her up, if she wasn't struggling to catch her breath she'd punch him in the arm for being so reckless. 

I've been walking. Through a world gone blind. Can't stop thinking of your diamond mind.

The transaction was quick, the moment her head hit his shoulder a clone firmed from the air and forced Kawaki back, his sword violently snatching from her chest and towards the clone. The sound of her own blood dripping onto the ground made her wince, even with her healing she wasn't sure she'd have enough chakra to keep the healing process up.

Careful creature made friends with time. He left her lonely. With a diamond mind, and those Ocean eyes.

With a heavy heart and frantic breaths, he rested his hands on his sister's chest before sending half of his remaining chakra into her own. Her head felt as if someone was on the inside of it and wanted to get out, the constant banging ruined her focus every so often but she continued to heal.

No fair, You really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes.

Her bloody calloused fingers intertwined with his before she gave a light sob, her words seemed to come out small and whispered. "I'm scared. We've never fallen from quite this high."

Falling into your ocean eyes, Those ocean eyes. 

Boruto's head fell, a strangled noise escaping his throat and tears of his own falling down his face. He raised his sister's hand to his cheek before whispering something so soft no one could hear it even if they stood directly behind him.

No fair. You really know how to make me cry. When you give me those ocean eyes.

His twin awkwardly sat up, wincing before resting her hand on his once more. The request he asked almost seemed impossible, hell even if it worked the timeline would be absolutely destroyed. 

"Boruto I can't- We can't, we could be wiped from existence." Y/n's throat was dry, drier than she could've thought. It felt as if she coughed she'd die then and there. Her hands lightly shook as she began denying his request.

I've never fallen from quite this high, Falling into your ocean eyes. Those ocean eyes. 

Boruto lifted his hand before placing it on top of her head, the feeling causing her breath to fall short and a flow of warm salty tears to make way down her face. A throaty sob left her mouth before she let her head fall into his chest, the familiar hand signs forming within seconds. 

The ground shook violently before four brown and worn caskets rose from the dirt. Each one seeming cleaner than it should. A mourning feeling arouse in her chest- all of the pain stacking up. Not only had she dismantled the timeline she forced the resting out of their sleep.

With one last breath- One last plea. Her blue eyes met black and red ones, the familiar mop of blonde hair reminding her of her father. "I'm so sorry. But please, help Boruto."