09

Once again, he found himself in front of the music room, staring at the pianist. Jin was right, he should inform the Pianist first before making sudden decisions. So, V braced himself, took a breath and opened the door only to be bump into something and fall flat on his butt.

Aish!

V looked up only to find that something was someone and not just any someone, but his someone. He immediately forgot all the vocabulary to form any sentence. The pianist clutched down, sitting in front of him, seeing eye to eye, it was a déjà vu.

"Are you alright?"

What?!

What?! what?! what?!

it was the pianist! He heard his voice! He finally heard his voice! One year of constant stalking and only now he heard his voice. It was so calm and soothing like a melody. V felt accomplished and decided it was good time to die. He had a fulfilling life. He was still writing a will in his mind when the pianist asked again.

"Did you hurt yourself?"

He blamed Jimin for making him too dramatic.

"Ah! N-no! I'm fine." V was a stuttering mess.

"Are you here to collect the disband form?"

What? bad timing! bad timing!

"You came on time; I was about to leave."

The pianist then took the form which he had placed on the piano and handed to V.

It was already sighed! He was going to disband!

The pianist locked the door and picked his route without minding another second.

it was happening too fast. V's mind was running a marathon. He needed to stop the pianist but more importantly, he needed to make him not quit the band. All the gears in his brain were functioning on a max speed, thinking of a good reason and it hit him.

"About the letter --!"

V shouted to get the attention of the senior who's figure was slowly disappearing to the distance. And it worked. Suga stopped and looked behind.

The two of them looked at each other from the furthest corner of the corridor. For a solid minute, there was nothing but the sound of wind carrying the silence.

Then V took few steps in his direction, ready to face any consequences.

"I wanted to tell you about the letter..."

It was good time to be honest and tell him that the letter was just a misunderstanding. Before any of them got hurt.

Suga also took few steps towards him and now the two were standing in the middle of empty corridor, facing each other, eye to eye.

"What about the letter?"

The pianist asked. V swore that, his voice made his already not functional brain even less functional.

"I-I want to tell you that the letter was a m-mistake."

"Mistake?"

"No! I mean! The letter wasn't a mistake, I made a mistake! I-I.. the letter was meant for someone else."

"Oh?"

Suga said and resumed his journey again.

"Wait!!!"

"Hmm?"

"The letter was mistake but my feelings aren't!

Suga Hyung! I have fallen in love with you!"

There was no response just the huming of the wind.

And I want to play the music with you!

"Also! Please don't quit music! I came here today to join the music club! Not for the disband form!"

Suga looked at the crumpled paper in his hand and V followed his gaze.

"Don't worry about the council, I will handle everything just please, please let me listen your music one more time."

His voice was the direct plead from his hear. He had waited so long, that feeling which left him paralyzed one year ago become a purpose of his life. It was like air to him, he could ignore it all his life but it was the which brought him life. He was sure he would carry on without it but there would always be this emptiness.

Suga turned around and left without saying anything.

V felt broken. His confession wasn't even worth a reply. The paper in his hand became wet with the newly formed tears in his eyes.He cried in the silence of the walls.  Moment later, a tall figure engulfed him in an embrace and caressed his head for him to calm down.

"You did good, champ."

Jin happened to be there and witnessed his confession and he also knew about his hard effort to gather the members and part time jobs. He was brave!

. . .

After his part time job, V was too exhausted but his newly broken heart was clouding his mind when he tired to rest. So, he ditched sleep and picked up his Saxophone to play. He had been watching a lot of videos to learn it. And he did pick up pretty quickly. He had been doing breathing exercises and even go out for walk every morning. Right now, that performance had become more important to him than he realized.

Right then, his mission wasn't to mend his broken heart but the pianist's heart and V was willing to do everything.

Days went by, everyone would gather around in the Music club, except the Pianist. They all enhanced their skills in any instruments they knew. Jin would rarely come. Oddly his president didn't ask to retrieve the disband form, nor did V had it in him to just hand over.

Jin would always tell him to keep practicing in the club, he would talk with the president if necessary. Jimin would make sure to never leave V alone. And bunny boy, although he didn't show it but he still cared. When it came to support, V had the best of people to count on.

Another page was ripped off of the calendar and before they knew it, the cultural festival was just one week away.

But the pianist hadn't shown up. Not to the club nor to the school. V went to check on him in his apartment and he found no one which terrified him but Jin reassured him and told him that Suga was alright. Jin told him to keep practicing and have faith that Suga would return.

That was the last piece of hope, V had been clinging on to.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for Errors and thank you for reading.