16

I wake up against May's chest and smile snuggling closer to her. I look to to May and she's sleep. I kiss her cheek just in case Lizzy was the one here instead of May. She smiles and turns over to hug me and I knew it was May, "Morning baby." I say to her, "Morning..." She Mimbles out sleepily, "how'd you sleep?" I asked her. She snuggles up against me, "Really good, I havent slept in year was pretty nice." We hear Lizzy's phone line and May leans over me and grabs the phone answering it, "Hello?" "Yeah she's here." May pulls the phone away from her ear and hands it to me. "Hello?" "Lilly where are you?! I'm worried about you." Sam says concerned, "I'm fine Sam, I'm at Lizzy's." I say to him smiling as May kissed my neck. I giggle a bit as May gives my thigh a small grab. May giggles as well. "Lilly?" Sam says, "sorry I'll be back soon Sam." "When? He asks, 'I'm not sure, she's only here for a few days." I tell him "okay call me when you're coming home okay?" He says. "Of course! I'll talk to you soon." I say, "Alright, I love you." He says. I look at May smiling at me. "I love you too." I mumble as I hung up and turn to May. "I love you more." May smiles and kisses me, "I love you too." She says as we cuddle. "You wanna go shopping and maybe the movies later?" May asks holding me tightly and kissing my forehead, "sure that sounds fun" I say to her. She smiles and pulls away from me causing me to whimper. "I'm going to make us breakfast." She says getting into some of Lizzy's clothes and goes to the kitchen. After another half an hour May calls me into the kitchen for breakfast. I get up and put one of Lizzy's shirts on. I walk into the Kitchen and go to the fridge grabbing some milk and siting at the table. May places a plate in front of me of waffles and I thank her and she sits next to me smiling lovingly as I start eating, "Whats going on?" I ask here She shakes her head, "Nothing You just look so cute," She says grinning at me. I smile at her and then we both start eating. "How long do you have?" I ask her breaking the silence, "I don't know, but don't worry about it Lilly I'll let you you know." She says drenching her Waffles with more syrup I nod and continue to eat. When we finish we leave Lizzy's apartment and get into her car and May drives us to the Mall in downtown Los Angeles. May and I walk into the mall and go into Urban Outfitters first. May picks out a few outfits for me, "hey wear this tonight for me?" May asks handing a small black skirt and a blue shirt. I look it over and take it from her and we go in to a fitting room. I take off my pants and shirt and chage into the outfit. When I come out I do a turn for her. May smiles at me looking over me and biting her lip as she nods excitedly, "I definitely love it I Lil." May says getting up and I walking over to me. She leans towards me to kiss me but I pull away from her, "what If someone sees..." I whisper to her. "Trust me..." she mumbles back. I sigh and she wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a kiss. I kiss her back smiling against her lips. May pulls away from me giving me a wide smile, "I love you Lil..." May whispers against my ear. "I love you too..." I mumble back. "C'mon lets go pay for our clothes." May says. I take off my shirt and shirt and I feel May come up behind me, "Lilly," May whispers. She begins to leave open mouthed kisses down my neck, her hands running down my body. "May..." I whimper  touching her hands which were on my v line. May turns my head to look at her, "Baby you okay?" May asks. She knew she was turning me on but she didn't care, She was teasing me. May lets go." I whisper whisper to her. She bites her lip and nods slowly, leaning in and giving me one more kiss before she releases me. I get dresed and we pay for our stuff and leave. We go to a few more stores until it's about 6. "We should go eat honey." May says. I nod and we head into a diner. When we're seated May looks through the menu. "What's good?" May asks looking at me a bit confused. "Why don't you get what you want May?" I ask her confused, "Lilly, I Just want the best food, what's your favorite?" May asks me. I look through my menu and find some fried Chicken. We order the same thing and while we wait May tells me about what happened to her while she was gone. May then asks me what I did too. "After you left I went back to our house and laid in bed for a few weeks with your sweatshirt and only got up to use the bathroom and eat. But Lizzy came over and made me go out with her to the movies and shit. One night we went to the bar at the beach and Sam was there and we connected again, now we're like back together." I say to her. She nods. "I'm sorry I made you so upset baby." She says sadly, taking my hand and in hers. "Its okay May, you had to go, I understand." I say to her her. She gives me a small smile and our food comes, the waiter placing the plates in front of us. We eat and have desert then head back to our car putting our stuff in the back and getting in the front.