JiroDeku

So someone was sad that it wasnt bakudeku, so I'm making a one shot just for you @fartymcfarterson
Lmao I didnt realize that was your user....ANYWAY! Enjoy~

(Okay! Lots of you guys are getting confuzled and I just want to say that this is not cannon to the story! This is a little filler thing! It's just a random thing I wrote so this thing wouldnt die [tho it kinda did anyway])

<**Deku POV**>
I sat in my room, and I know what your think. It's filled to the brim with All Might figurines, but that where your wrong. Its actually filled to the brim with music posters. I got rid of my All Might stuff ages ago (*cough* two years ago *cough*) I had a pretty normal room now. My walls were filled with posters of my favorite artist. In my closet, I had some instruments I had been learning to play.

I had kept some of my merch, but it was only two action figures (All might and Eraser).

I took out my phone to text my very lovely friend, Jiro.

(You know the drill)

D: Hey Jiro, you ready?

J: Just about, give me like five minutes

D: God, why do you girls take so long to get dressed

J: Bish you take just as long

D: *le gasp* I do not! I might take some time, but you take fkn forever

J: You cross-dressin ass, yes you do!
   Anyway, I'm ready. I'm coming over

D: K see you in a bit

I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket. I was wearing overalls shorts over an aqua pastel sweater crop-top. I also have my black and white checkered convers.
(I like the thought that deku cross dresses fight me)

I heard a knock at my door and move to open it.

"Hey, you ready to go?" I ask Jiro.

"What does it look like?" She replies back sassiy-like.

"Well then let's go bish." I say as I pull her from my room to the common room.

I had a plan for today that she didnt know about. I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend, but that's a secret between you and me so shhh!

We began our walk from the dorms to the train station. We walked in a comfortable silence, I could hear our feet hitting against the cement, and see children playing as we passed.

×°•°Small Skip°•°×

We arived at the train station and grabbed onto a pole since we are both to short for the ceiling handles.

"Where are we going first?" Jiro asked.

"That Boba shop on the far side of the mall you like." I stated in response.

"Cool, we should go the Hot Topic after that." She said staring at her phone.

"Yeah, I heard they had some new Melanie posters" I told her.

She looked up from her phone. "Really? I thought they weren't getting a new shipment for like a few months?"

"Me to, but apparently they got it early."

"Well awesome, I needed a new poster anyway." She said looking back at her screen.

×°•°Nother Skipuu°•°×

The train eventually stopped, and we got off. We made our way into the mall walking all the way to the other side.

I could feel some people staring st me, but ignores them. Instead, I started up a conversation with Jiro.

"I heard they opened a new instrument store." I said

"Really!?" She looked up front her phone in a flash, sparkles in her eyes.

"Yeah, it should be a few stores down from Hot Topic." I said nonchalantly.

"We are definitely going there." She told me.

"Thought you'd say that." I laughed.

We walked into the Boba store ordering our drinks and pretty quickly making our way to Hot Topic.

We looked around a while, before we went to the counter, with a poster each, and a few new face masks for me.

We exited the stores, and walked to the instrument store. I watched as Jiros eyes immediately lit up.

I felt my cheeks heat up every so slightly. (you mean a lot)

I followed her line of sight to see her eyes fixed to a sparkly plum guitar. On closer inspection, I saw that it was signed by non other than Avril Lavigne. One of Jiros favorite artists.

I looked back at her to see her slowly making her way over to it.

I walked up behind her and asked her if she wanted it. Of course she yes, and continued expecting it.

She felt around for her wallet, but found that she had inconveniently let's it in her dorm room.

Her huffed a little and took a sip if boba.

"Let's go" She said, dissapointment lacing her voice .

As we walked out I said, "Hey, I left my boba in there, I'll be right back."

I walked back in and picked up the guitar, bringing it to the counter, and purchasing it.

I walked back out the store and tapped Jiros shoulder. "Looks like you forgot something to."

She looked at the guitar, and then at me, and back to the guitar. Then suddenly "OH MY GOD THANK YOUUUU!!"

I giggled and said, "Jiro, we've been hanging out since the culture festival in our first year, so I wanted to ask you...to be my girlfriend?"

Jiro stared at me blankly for a few second before a single tear trailed down her face. "Really?"

"Of course, really. I love you" I told her

"Well," She gave a "thoughtful" look, "okay...yes. yes, I will be your girlfriend"

My mind was going a million miles per hour, and in the state I was in, I kissed her. I was just so happy.

×°•°Skippp (I'm sorry)°•°×

We walked home hand-in-hand. We entered the common room to see most of the class there.

I walked in front of them all. "Hey! I have an announcement!" They all looked at me curiously. "As of today, Jiro and I are dating! Thank you, if you need up we will be listening to Melanie while we watches Markiplier together."

As me an Jiro walked out I could hear them congratulating me, but the one that me was mina saying ""I knew it!"
.
.
.
The rest of the night me and Jiro watched Markiplier screen at possessed animatronics.

(Thank yous for reading! Jiro and deku are a little out of character, but this is in 3rd year, so who cares. I've also been watching a lot of Mark, so I decied to add him in.
Anyway, hoped you enjoyed! Byieee~)