1. One-Shot: "The First Experiment."

Before the One-Shot:

This is an League Of Legends One-Shot, for first "chapter", i'd like to introduce you all to Lhinx. It is the name i gave for Lux x Jhin - But don't worry, it goes only for the Cosmic/Odissey/ Dark Star Universe. I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, i don't speak english.

[ The First Experiment. - One Shot.]

She walked arround the Broken Cosmos, thiking about how it had been ages since the Dark Stars took control over the Cosmos, to finally destroy it all and mold everything all over again from dust - Just like they wanted. Thresh died on the war, and with no one to take his place, they fought almost until death and she became victorious, deciding to rule the Broken Cosmos alongside Jhin. She was corrupted, and now that she had control over everything just like she wanted, Lux could give more attention to the feelings she once tried to avoid - Although her description of love was totally "broken", but, so was Jhin's. All he knew about love was it was like fire, its hot and it can burn you if you're not careful with it. So anyone on the Broken Cosmos could tell both of them liked to be masochists.
The relationship of both was troubled, of course. But it wasn't like they betrayed each other's trust at all times, or were fighting every second, despite their differences and thoughts. They were mature, they respected themselves and no matter how they decided to express it, they loved each other. That no one can deny, not even the fake queen.

So, after Karma's idea.. who would be better than him to choose? - She thought for herself. They were about to create something.. majestic..

They were about to create life.

Not like the little beings that served her and adored her - No. It was something bigger: They were about to create a new Dark Star. But unlike the other ones, she or he didn't needed to be corrupted. The experiment would already be "born" like one of them.

It was amazing.

She walked up to her Palace. Her home. As she saw Jhin by Karma's side, he was on his normal posture, only waiting for Lux to come back alongside Karma - Surprisingly, none of them were fighting to death, its not like they didn't liked eachother. But that was the Dark Star's nature. They were wild, strong and violent.

They walked up into the Castle, all three of them in silence as they started getting ready for what was going to happen.

Both of them, two artists that molded the Universe, and now, are molding the strongest weapon any universe had ever seen. It will be a matter of time until everything bow down to them.

[Final Notes.]

Woah, its already three A.M. i wanted to add more into it but i am so sleepy so i'll end up here. Thank you for reading!