2.One-Shot: "The Price i Pay."

Notes before the One-Shot:

Hello dear readers, i'm here again to tell you it all happens in the cannonical League Of Legends Universe a few years before Noxus was destroyed. And for those who don't know, Mordekaiser tortured Veigar until he became that adorable ball of evil. He once was an normal Yordle that came into Runeterra to study more about magic and sadly was discovered by Mordekaiser, that tortured him until he couldn't remember even his own name or how could he go back to his house anymore. So, the history happens in this part of the timeline, and if you have something with a little bit of violence, i reccomend you to stay away. Some final notes is that i'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, if you find any you can tell me here on the comments :)
Plus: The image i used for the edit isn't mine, credits for the original creator.

[Day 456 - Noxi(Before Noxus)]

He sat down on the corner, the small creature searched for support on everything, on his clothes that still had the smell of flowers that he loved, although they were in most part, dirty and ripped.
He hugged himself, such lonelyness made him miss everything that he judged it was waste of time: kisses, affection and it goes on.. only if he wasn't so focused on his magic habilities, such thing wouldn't have happened.
He knocked his head on the wall, trying to remember wich day was it, but nothing came. He throwed the little glass on the floor, as he watched with tears on his eyes what his life turned into. He thought about any way of fiding a way to leave, but.. for what? No one would help an yordle, he didn't even remembered how he could go home and all those spells he took years to learn. He lost everything.

He cried for himself as he heard someone coming inside his prison, it was an young man. He probabbly had just a few years of life - twenty maybe? Wait, what is a twenty? - he asked himself trying to figure out who was that mortal, although it wasn't like Veigar could live more than a few weeks under that situation. He was starving, thirsty and weak. He didn't even remembered the last time he ate something or what it was.

He watched as the man came closer, he hoped that he would help him out of there, but again, the only answer he got was a kick on the face, enough to make him faint. The man chuckled as he watched the dirty furr of the creature

"Stupid monster. That is what you deserve." - These were the last words Veigar heard before faiting.

As he woke up, he noticed he couldn't see anything. Just an dirtied white and he felt like he was inside somewhere. - A bag maybe? - He was throwed kn the street and made his way out the bag. And with some minutes he got up and placed his hand on his arm. He was surrounded by soldiers with dark armor and in the middle of them, there was Mordekaiser. Holding his hammer like the usual while staring at Veigar. The small yordle shivered, as he trembeled by feeling the cold wind on his skin, that was full of scratches and bruises, but hidden by the pure black furr that once was an beautiful and majestic gray.

Before he could ask anything, he was kicked by one of the guards, falling down as he felt something hard and cold aganist his furr. It was an staff, not too big and quite simple, he would have enjoyed it if he didn't knew what he had to do already. He got up once again - "You know what to do" - Said Mordekaiser behind the miserable yordle, as he watched a little girl and a boy shiver, not only by cold, but by fear aswell. Veigar didn't knew why Mordekaiser would do such thing as torture two small children to death.

Veigar placed his hand on his head, looking back at Mordekaiser as he clarely didn't wanted to do that. - "Do it. Or you will be the one to suffer on their place." - Veigar whimpered, it definitely was a lie, he would suffer as much as them if he killed them, but if he didn't, then he would be the one to die, and even if death didn't seemed like a bad idea for him, something deep inside his soul told him to continue, that one day he would get his vengeance. And no matter how much he wanted to give up.. he wanted Mordekaiser to feel as much pain as he felt and even more.

The Yordle sighed, for the next couple of hours, screams of agony and the sound of Veigar's magic powers were the only thing that anyone could hear, in the end all that was left was two bodies on the floor, with their skin burned everywhere and a few parts with their bones showing up.

Mordekaiser's servants walked away and pulled the yordle by his furr, walking back to his prision as he wanted to scream for help, but he was so weak he couldn't even scream.