38%

johnnys thoughts

-i walk to annies room to talk to her. *knock* *knock* "come in" annie says. "hey anns" i say to her with a smile on my face "what's up?" she asked me smiling and sitting on the bed "um i just needed to talk to you, where's carson?" i asked her. "in lauren's room, i think. why?" she asked me "just wondering because what i needed to talk to you about is about him." i tell her in a serious tone sitting down on her bed next to her and i grab her hand "now you know that i love you, right?" i ask her "of course i know that john and i love you too, now what's going on because your worrying me." she said sounding scared. "well, this isn't easy to say, but um, carson has been cheating on you, with lauren and i still love you." i tell her with worried laced in my voice. "what?" she asked her voice breaking "i still love you" i repeated the last part of my sentence. "no, i heard that part. how do you know carson is cheating on me?" she asked me with tears welling up in her eyes. "a fan hacked into his phone and sent them to me through instagram dm's she told me that it might be easier to hear it from someone close to you." i told her. "can i see it?" she asked me "of course." i tell her. i pull out my phone and show her the messages and the picture of them. "john, i still love you too." she told me while looking at my phone ''what?" i ask her "i still love you john, i never really wanted to be with carson. i was just hurt and carson was there but i was still loyal to him, how could he do this to me?" she said withher voice breaking. "awe anns, don't cry. it'll be okay." i tell her while wrapping her in a hug "i'm gonna break up with him." she said releasing from my grasp. i stood next to her while she called carson on speaker "hey carson, can you come to the room? i need to talk to you." she said to the phone "sure, i'll be right there babe. is everything okay?" he asked her sounding worried "yeah, everything's fine just need to talk to you." she said calmly. "okay. be right there." he said "okay, bye" she said while going to hang up "bye love y-" and then she hung up. "you can stay, if you want." she told me "i'm staying because i'm worried he's gonna try to do something to hurt you." i said while kissing her on the forehead. after a few minutes carson gets to the hotel room "hey babe and johnny, didn't know you were gonna be here but you should probably leave so i can talk to annie." he told me "no, he's staying and your gonna sit down shut up and let me talk." she said with a confidence i've never heard from her before. carson sat down and waited for annie to talk, "i'm breaking up with you, and before you open your big mouth to say anything. i know you've been cheating on me with lauren and don't try to deny it i have proof." she said with the same confidence as earlier "show me your 'proof' then." he said standing up and putting quotes around proof. "johnny hand me your phone." she said slightly demanding, which was kinda hot not gonna lie but i was low-key kinda scared so i handed her phone unlocked. she went to my photos and pulled up the text messages between him and lauren. he looked down at them in shock "annie, i'm so sor-" "save it, i don't wanna hear your lame excuses or apologies. we're over. and i'm staying with john the last two days we're here." she said cutting him off, she grabbed her bag that she had packed while waiting on him to get to the room. "bye carson,oh also pack your stuff as soon as you get back to la you're no longer welcome there. come on john" she said dragging my hand and pulling me with her. "i hope it's okay that i stay with you for the last couple a days i know i didn't ask it just came out and i was frustrated because of laur-" i grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me "it's okay, i'm glad that your staying with me." i told her, cutting her off from her sentence. "i was rambling, wasn't i?" she asks me while she blushes "it's okay, it's cute when you ramble" i told her "i hope you know that i won't be talking to lauren or being nice to her for a while." she told me "it's okay, i don't blame you. i wouldn't either as a matter of fact i most likely won't i just don't understand why should would do that to you." i told her "you can, move into the house if you want. we have plenty of space." she offered me "i would love to."