45%

cameron's thoughts

- isaak has been up in annies room for about four hours and she also fell asleep so she'll probably be asleep for a while since she hasn't slept in about four days, ever since johnny posted that picture cuddling a girl she's been heart broken. she loves johnny, i don't think i've ever seen her so in love with anyone besides johnny. *three hours later* it's about 9:45 and i've been sitting on the couch watching tv waiting to see if annie will come downstairs and i heard something coming from the stairs, i look over to see annie and isaak coming downstairs "hey anns, i ordered chick-fil-a earlier and got you something just in case." i told her, silently hoping that she would want to eat something. "sounds good cam, thanks. actually i need to talk to you. can you come with me while i heat up my food so i can talk to you?" she asks me weakly "sure annie, isaak just make yourself at home, we'll be right back." i told him while getting up and walking to the kitchen "thanks cam" he shouts at me. "so what do need to talk about little sis?" i ask her happily because she's actually talking and eating "well, you know the other day when we were hanging out and i posted that picture of us on instagram and hayes commented on it saying that we don't even look related" she informs me "yeah, what about it?" i ask her, knowing where this is going. "well, that made me curious because we really don't look alike so i did some digging i went on ancestry and that 23andme thing to find out everything and it turns out that i have a twin, a little sister, and an older brother." she tells me "you wanna meet them, don't you?" i ask her, i've been dreading this moment. i knew it would come one day, just not so soon. "yeah, i do. i really do. they live in Attaway, South Carolina i've also been in touch with my twin her names rhyme leblanc and she's talked to our mom about it, and she said she'll tell us all the story if i go down there and meet them and that i'm welcomed to stay as long as i want." she told me actually sounding happy for the first time in a while "yes, you can go only because i think it'll be a good chance to get away from what's going on you know." i told her "thanks cam, because i already booked a flight for 7 am tomorrow morning and packed my bags.'' she told me while giving me a hug so i wouldn't get mad. she's lucky i love her.