chapter 1

Ok so new book i guess. The updates are going be super random and the chapters are going to be short, so sorry in advance. Also he works as a stark intern and tony doesnt know hes spider man, but aunt may and ned do know. Mj doesnt know yet. Also peter made his own spidey suit but it looks the same as the one tony gave him.

Third person pov

  5 phones. Peter parker had broken 5 phones within the last two months. This time he was  determined to make this new one last a least a few months.

  Peter walked towards the school building. He was a few minutes early so he could talk to Ned before class. He looked around once he had entered the building. He caught Neds eye as they jogged over towards each other.

"Dude i need your number again. I broke another phone."

"Again, Peter? How? No what, dont anwser that. Just.. ugh." Ned waited for peter to pull out his phone as he went over his number in his head .

"Ok whats your number?" Peter stood waiting for Ned to recite the numbers.

  "123-4567-8900 (fake number)" peter quietly enter the numbers and thanked him and they walked to their separate classes.

◇◇~time skip, cause Im lazy~◇◇
Peters pov

  I walked to the door at the end of the school day. As i start to walk down the stairs, i feel a push on my back. I go tumbling down the stairs. I groan and look up to see Flash standing at the top of the stairs smirking and laughing at me. I glare at him and get up off the ground. I start to walk away. I made my way to a empty, dark, shady alley and put on my spidey suit and start swinging over to stark tower. I stop in another sketchy alley next to the tower and quickly change back to my normal clothes and make way into the tower.

  I scan my intern pass and make my way up to the 25th floor with the rest of the interns. Once i get off the elevator i make to my private cubicle to start doing what ever interns do (if you couldnt tell, ive never been in a internship.) I plug in my headphones and start my playlist full of musicals. And yes i am a theater kid. Just cause i my main interest is science doesnt mean i cant have other interests. I work and nod my head to say no to this from Hamilton. I finished most of the paper work and decided to text Ned.

Peter
Hey ned i can i come over after school Tomorrow? I want to upgrade my spidey suit and i could use your help.

???
Who are you and how did you get this number?

Peter
What? This is Ned right?

???
No. You must have gotten the wrong number. Sorry.

Tonys pov

  I sat in the lab drinking coffee when my phone buzzed. Thinking it was probably Rhodey i was tempted to ignore it. But seeing as i had nothing better to do i picked it up.

One message from unknown number

  I lean forward concerned that it was someone from the stupid press that had gotten my private number. I open the number to see a message about some kid named Ned. I texted back, asked who the fuck was texting me. I read back over the messages and stop. Spidey suit? Wait a fucking minute here.

Tony
What do you mean spidey suit?

???
Oh...ummm ignored that, it was meant for my friend, its nothing important.

Tony
Idk, sounds important. It almost sounds like you know something about that spiderman guy.

Third person pov

Tonys a smart guy he put the pieces together easily. He could very possibly be texted siperman. The guy Fury had been on their ass's aboit for the last month. Fury was convinced that this spiderman guy would be a good asset to the team, he wants us to bring him in and  interrogate him. And if this is the real spiderman guy, tony may have struck gold.

Well theres the first chapter, sorry if theres any spelling errors, i also apologize that its so short, im not good at writing long chapters.