Story Time

Now that they didn't get straight A's, came story time. They needed to tell about their marks, and for that they needed to tell a story that could tell what happened in an indirect way.

Now usually the way they used to do so was that they would come together and form a team or a group, and in this the oldest siblings used to be the captain and assisting captain. So in this case because Ayesha and Yashasna were the middle siblings, they made the group based on skill, or why they deserve to be in their respective positions,so they held a meeting wherein they voted for who they believe should be the captain and assisting captain to succeed in their mission. The following evening they held their meeting in their "Secret room" ,which was really just the bedroom, where they created a blanket fort. It was pretty incredible!

In the meeting they expressed, their feeling, their wants and the problem and all had to help to succeed, if they did not obey and follow,all their secrets would be reveled, these were the rules and everybody listened. They even had a theme song. They had given a promise to abide by their rules and call a meeting for any reason. So in a way it was like a pact.

After singing the song and saying the promise, Nikkil came up first being the oldest, he said," Good evening boys and girls, today I want to say why I am qualified to be the captain. I have mom and dad for the longest obviously, so I know what they do and how they react to certain situations, I often know what is the best time to tell them, saying this I hope you'll vote for me. Thank you, vote for Nikkil". They gave a very quiet round of applause and cheers. Next up was Ayesha," I believe that I should become captain because Mrs.