Twenty-Eight - Colt

Somehow, through the lust-induced fog, we make it back to my apartment. Irrationally, I take the elevator. I think it's the only time I'm able to ignore my reptilian brain screaming at me about limited escape if a fight pops off.

Probably because it's occupied with other things: the brutality of this kiss, the searing of his body, the feel of his dark hair.

The doors slide closed. I slam Alex's back so hard against the control panel we stop on every floor between ground and the 9th. Nobody dares get on the elevator with the way we're going at it like starving animals.

"I love it when you're rough with me," he moans.

"Really?"

A panted laugh. "Fuck yeah."

Glad he's not delicate. I have zero control right now. After everything this afternoon, I don't want it.

We fall and crash down the hallway. Neighbors curse, pound their doors. It's a miracle we make it into the apartment at all.

I close and bolt the door in time for Alex to smash me back against it. I let out a low wheeze, "Goddamn."

Fingers under my shirt, splaying against my bare skin. "Your ribs?"

"Fine."

"You're sure?" With alarming dexterity, he undoes my belt, wrenches leather from denim.

"Yeah." Warning bells and sirens shatter my reverie. The throbbing begs for me to silence them, snooze the alarm just this once. "Alex – "

"You tell me if I hurt you?"

"Alex." It ain't my voice that comes out. This sounds jagged and dangerous. "You – " I can't think with his hard body goading my erection. "Surprise. What was your surprise?"

He withdraws a white bottle from his back pocket. No sooner does he shove it into my chest than he's down on his knees. I barely register "Norvir" before my jeans and boxers are down, Alex's mouth around my cock.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I all but collapse against the door at my back. The bottle of pre-exposure prophylaxis clatters to the ground.

I swear I choke on air. He's hot, wet, and oh my god his tongue. If this is what being bilingual does to a person, they need to preach that shit in schools. He's fearless and probing while he pumps my shaft and rolls me between his fingers.

It's all I can do to stay standing.

That pull behind my bellybutton becomes harder, more ardent while I watch. He takes my hand places it on the back of his head to set a pace. When I fist his hair, he groans around a full mouth. When I whimper, he looks at me with wicked green eyes.

"Shit – I – mm – God." I'm all grunted profanities and moaned declarations. The closer he drags me to orgasm, the deeper he's going.

I meet slight resistance. He pushes further, and I'm through. Tension, pressure, heat, and wetness. Holding me there, he laps and swallows.

The pull is gone. The dam is a finger's breadth from bursting. "Alex," I pant. "You – I'm about to – "

He blinks. It's all the permission I need. So I anchor him, start thrusting down his throat.

"Fuck!" I rupture, emptying. Kid takes all of me, never breaking our held gazes.

Spent, I flop against the door. I'm a mess, shaking, speechless, and sweating.

When I manage to rub two brain cells together, I drag him to his feet. Then I tilt his chin, capture his mouth. Alex parts without hesitation, meeting my tongue. I taste my own arousal, bitter and sweet on his lips.