THE BEGINING OF THE END

The refreshments vanished in the thin air, despite the solemn mood they sat down on their assigned seats with a slightly fresh mind.

THE Bifrost continues its journey, bringing the Hulk across space to Earth

[Sanctum Sanctorum, New York City]

[Doctor Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts, proceeds down the main steps of the Sanctum with Wong.]

"Oh! It's you."

DOCTOR STRANGE:[dressed in casual American clothes] Seriously? You don't have any money?

WONG:[dressed as always] Attachment to the material is detachment from the spirtual.

DOCTOR STRANGE: I'll tell the guys at the Delii. [wryly] Maybe they'll make you a metaphysical ham or rye.

WONG: Oh! wait, wait, wait, I think I have 200

STRANGE: Dollars?

WONG: Rupees.

"It's the currency of India" Strange explained to some occupants who were looking confused.

STRANGE: Which is?

WONG: Uh, buck and a half.

STRANGE: What do you want?

WONG: I wouldn't say no to a tuna melt.

[Bruce crash lands through the Sanctum stairs. The Cloak of LEVIATION swirls around Strange's shoulders immediately.]

"It's a magic cloak!"

"I want one too"

Tony and Clint, the two children shouted excitedly.

BRUCE: Thanos is coming. He is coming...,

STRANGE: [Sharing a look with Wong, now fully in his magical attire]Who?

"The big purple monster." Sam whispered to Bucky mock horrified, who giggled with him childishly.

[Title Screen~ Avengers INfinity War]

[Public Park, New York City. Tony Stark and Pepper Potts walks and are having a conservation.]

"Wow, finally the main man arrived" Tony grinned.

TONY: Slow down, slow down. i'm totally not kidding.

PEPPER: [laughs slightly and talks over him] You're totally rambling.

TONY: [also talking over her] No i'm not.

PEPPER: Lost me.

TONY: Look, you know how you're having a dream you gotta pee?

Everybody turned towards Tony and stared at him blankly, who in retaliation raised both his hands in surrender.

PEPPER: Yeah.

TONY: Okay, and then you're like ,''Oh my god, there's no bathroom, what am I gonna do? ''Oh someone's watching'', ''I'm gonna pee in my pants.''

"Alright Stark! We get that, can't you just come to the main point?"

PEPPER: Right. And then you wake up , and in real world you actually has to pee.