WANDAVISION

[Cut to Scotland, where Vision and Wanda Maximoff are sharing a room. Wanda is in bed while Vision, in a human glamour, watches out from a window.]

Everybody shared a look of confusion.

"Oh! It's you sister." Peitro Maximoff called out, his sokovian accent coming out thick.

[high-pitched trilling]

VISION:[gasps and holds his hand to the Mind Stone in pain]

A horrific realisation came to almost everyone, the mind stone which means Thanos and his army would be arriving soon.

The Avengers were worried they have only just averted an alien invasion and now they have to watch it again, only this time with more destruction.

WANDA: Vis? Is it the stone again?

VISION: I don't... I don't know. But something.....

*[The Stone trills again and Vision flinches. Wanda takes his face in her hands. Vision turns his head so he can kiss her left palm, then presses Wanda's hand to the Mind Stone.]*

VISION: Tell me what you feel.

[Wanda gestures her hand emanating her red swirling energy. She seems confused.]

WANDA: I just fell you.

[They kiss]

"Awww." Peter, Shuri, Clint and Scott all cooed softly.

" You married a toaster!?" Peitro half screamed at his sister who was pointedly avoiding looking at anyone and was just frowning in shock.

[Cut to later, where the two are going for a stroll.]

WANDA: So there's a 10 AM to Glasgow to give us more time together before you go back.

VISION: What if I miss that train?

WANDA: There is an 11.

VISION: If I missed all the trains? What if this time, I didn't go back?

WANDA: You gave Stark your word.

"Glad somebody remember me." Tony mutter sarcastically. Pepper and Rhodes just shook their head as if to imply they were completely done with his dramatic behaviour.

VISION: I'd rather give it to you.

WANDA: There are people who are expecting me too, you know. We both made promises.

VISION: Not to each other.[ he puts his hands on the shoulders] Wanda for two years, we've stolen these moments, trying to see if this could work. And I don't know.[stammers] You know what, I'm gonna just speak gor myself..I-I think....

WANDA : It works.

" No, it doesn't." The sokovian speedster said childishly but protectively.

VISION: It works.

VISION: Then stay. Stay with me.

[wanda looks down, but then he eyes and attention drifts to her left.]

VISION: [suddenly very uncertain] Or not. If I am overstepping...

[Wanda steps over to get a better view of the TV in the Kebab shop where they had stopped. It showed the coverage of the invasion of New York, the alien antagonists, and the disappearance of Tony Stark.]