Undertale Sans x Frisk; party time (Fluff)

(Hey hey! This is the first chapter of my new book! Hope y'all enjoy!)

Sans pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting on the couch, Frisk was on the other side of it looking down a little. We were just chilling there watching Mettaton's new show while Paps was in the kitchen cooking dinner. It was in the middle of a dance off between mettaton and Undyne when I suddenly felt a soft fleshy texture touching my hand. I looked down to see Frisk's face as red as a tomato and her hand on mine. I smirked seeing her blushing so hard and I held her hand and sat her on my lap. Her face got even redder as I held her close in my arms. I whispered in her ear quietly so Papyrus couldn't hear. "hey gumdrop, so i heard about this party we could go to and so i was thinking you could be my plus one? what do you say?" Frisk looked up finally and nodded her head. That's when papyrus called us for spaghetti and we came in and sat down. I started eating the spaghetti and it actually didn't taste too bad, I guess all the those cooking lessons with Undyne are paying off. After dinner I went up the stairs with Papyrus and read him fluffy bunny, then tucked him in.

Frisk's pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Sans read to Papyrus, I casually walked around the house waiting for him so that we could leave for the party. It wasn't until I had passed the trashcan twice that I found a piece of paper in it. I assumed it was just a bill again, but as I started to leave it, I suddenly had an urge to just look at it. I promised I would wash my hands afterwards. I quickly turned back to it and picked it up carefully and read it. It read "dear frisk, sans here. i just wanted to say that i've always liked you. ever since you stepped foot into snowdin and i saw you, i knew that i was meant to be with you. just everything about you makes me love you; your soft fluffy hair, your warm skin, your pretty blue eyes, and so much more. i just love you so much and I hope you and i could be together. i understand if you say no, i just had to get that off my chest. sincerely, sans the skeleton"

.......

I was speechless although my face was as red as a beet. I had loved Sans too, he was so kind and silly, but I wondered why he had thrown this away, was it because he had gotten too shy? Or maybe he accidentally dropped it in here, or maybe papyrus found it on his floor? I shook my head and gently put it back in the trash and washed my hands thoroughly. After I had dried them off, Sans walked down the stairs and smiled at me. I was wearing a cute purple dress with blue wedges and he loved it. (Like this)

 (Like this)

I

I

did too. Sans was wearing just his normal blue hoodie but instead of having shorts on he was wearing grey sweat pants (Like this)

 Sans was wearing just his normal blue hoodie but instead of having shorts on he was wearing grey sweat pants (Like this)

Honestly, he looked really nice. So he head down the stairs and took my hand in his and teleported to the party. Once there we both started to mingle and hang out with friends like Alphys and Undyne. After a while, the host; Mettaton, called everyone to the living room. We all gathered around and sat down in a circle with mettaton in the middle. "Ok everyone, now we get into the festivities! The first game we play; spin the bottle!!" He said enthusiastically. Alphys, who was sitting next to me, and I shared a look like "oh shit". Sans was sitting across from me by Undyne and he looked really really embarrassed. I wish I knew what was going on inside his head.

Sans pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit!!! This can't be happening! Damn you Mettaton!

I was so scared, I was having mixed feelings because on one hand, I didn't want the bottle to land on Frisk because what if she thought I was a terrible kisser? She wouldn't want to date me then! But on the other hand, I didn't not want it to land on Frisk because I finally wanted to kiss the angel of my life. *Sigh* nevermind, let's just see how this plays out. Mettaton explained the rules for those who didn't know, and then he got the bottle first. He sat down and spun the bottle and it landed on a random bird guy that I've seen around Grillby's. He smirked and kissed him. The bottle went around the circle eventually getting to me and I took the bottle and spun it please be frisk, please don't be frisk...
I still had mixed feelings. The bottle seemed to spin in slow motion as it came to a stop and it landed on....

.....

Shyren.

She immediately ran...floated...? Away and I didn't kiss her. "Oh well, next!" Mettaton said.

Frisk pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bottle went around the circle after shyren fled the room and finally the bottle got to me. I have had 3 kisses from people I don't even know and each time I was landed on Sans clenched his fists. Confusing. Anyway, I spun the bottle hoping for it to land on Sans and......

........

It landed on Sans. I was so excited, I forgot to stand up. I crawled to sans and slowly held his hand and kissed him. The world around me just seemed to melt away until it was just me and Sans. By the time I pulled back, Sans and I were back at his house and in his room. He had teleported back. "Sans?" I saw him, his face as blue as a blueberry. "kiddo...i have to say it....i love you." The words came out of his mouth like a weight off my chest had been lifted. "Sans....I love you too!" I said happily and hugged him tightly. We shared a smile and looked each other in the eyes and our lips embraced once again. And that feeling of the world melting away came back as we shared our second kiss. When we pulled back after what seemed like hours, we looked at each other exhausted. "We should get some sleep sansy" I said. "yeah, let's go ahead and get shuteye" he laid down and I climbed onto him and curled up on his chest. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

(Well that's my first time trying a one shot! Tell me what you guys think in comments and now the requests are open!! So if you have any also comment and thank you for reading this book and tell me what I could do better or what I need work on. Thank you all and have a good night/day/afternoon
~ author-chan animated