Love Cycle

It was the first day of summer break and books were up and buns were out!

"EJ hurry up so we can go to the beach. It's hotter than the devils balls."

She was sitting in a chair in front of his air conditioner trying to cool off.

"Move that hot ass vagina from in front of the fan. It's starting to smell a lil fishy in here." Ej walked back into the room with a frown on his face.

Their other friend Tika sat in the corner on a bean bag chair and laughed.

"I don't know why you laughing. You need to go wash that ass and burn them leggings you had on the other day." Meg said playfully rolling her eyes.

Before she could react Tika had through Ej poop emoji pillow at her head.

"That's exactly what you smell like. Shit."

"Watch yo mouth girl." Ej mom said walking into the room.

"Sorry momma. But she started it." Meg pouted.

"Tika leave my baby alone." She said walking over to give her sweet Megan a hug.

In the middle of the hug Meg looked over at Tika and stuck her tongue out and stuck up her middle finger.

"Mama look" Ej said.

"What you want boy?" She asked pulling away from the hug.

By the time she looked up Megan was sitting there like nothing ever happened.

"Never mind. We're about to go." He said shaking his head at a laughing Megan.

"Okay baby. Be safe , have fun , and don't get pregnant." She said walking out.

They grabbed all of their stuff and headed out the door.

"Meg somebody moving into that house next to you."

"Huh?" She said walking out the door.

She looked up to see a huge moving truck and a lot of boxes.

"Shit. We can't smoke in there no more." She said and Ej laughed.

"Come on." she said unlocking her car.

"To the beach!" They all shouted.

A few hours later

"Megan baby is that you?" My mom asked as I walked into the house.

"Yeah ma it's me." I sighed locking the door.

"Come here luv I got someone I want you to meet." She called from the kitchen.

"Mom I have sand everywhere. Give me 30 minutes please."

"Fine baby hurry up dinner is almost ready."

I hurried up the stairs and started my shower.

I went to my room and grabbed my speaker , towel and my body wash.

I turned on Wet by YFN Lucci and hopped in.

"We can fuck in the back of my ride , on the balcony all outside." I rapped along to the song as I lathered my body in soap.

I loved coming home to shower after a long hot girl day.

"She got it wet , soaking wet girl let's go jet skiing. Girl you the best I mean it. I ain't gone flex I mean it."

"4 by 4 took the doors off" I heard someone say on the other side of the shower curtain.

"Untun , who the fuck is that." I said poking my head out.