macarons

macarons | mammon x reader
"🍪 + Mammon !"
🍪 = macaron / drabble prompt game

...

"shhh! s-stop laughing!" you snicker, softly whacking mammon's shoulder as he laughs. "we need to be quiet!"

somehow, this makes not only him, but you laugh harder. uncontrollable smiles lit up by the screen of your phone, you both struggle to peel the baking paper off of your poor attempt at macarons. mammon had the grand idea to bake some at the dead of night and who were you to say no to him? you simply never could.

"i think i did a pretty good job," you say in faux defence, which only succeeds in tears forming at the corners of his eyes trying to hold in the laughter desperately fighting up his throat. the situation definitely isn't that hilarious, but knowing that you can't laugh because lucifer will murder you somehow makes everything a thousand times funnier.

"are-- are ya sure these are macarons?" he says in muffled amusement, "because they look like sh-- ow!"

"no swearing on my kid friendly minecraft server!" you say and he rubs his shoulder as if your gentle hit has mortally wounded him. "besides, if you think they're so bad, i'll just give them to beel! at least he'll appreciate my effort!"

"what?! no! i never said that!" he whines and reaches to grab one but you slap his hand away.

"nope, it's for beel now!" taking the tray in hand, you turn away, hiding your wide grin over how adorable he is.

however, within a split second, the tray is gone from your hands-- now in mammon's. swiftly you look at him to scold him but instead you watch in shock as he downs all of them at once, something you've only ever seen beel do.

"what the fuck!?" you scream, no longer caring about if you wake up the brothers or not, "i wanted one!"

"sorry, can't hear ya over how amazin' these macarons taste!"

DEVIL TOWN / obey me mammonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें