one night stand shenanigans

one night stand shenanigans | mammon x reader

the consequences of having a one night stand with mammon.

...

usually, your sleep is disturbed by loud noises or bright lights, but this time— it's caused by forceful tugging against your ear. eyes blinking awake, you realise the man you brought home last night, mammon, is hunched over you, trying his very best at taking out your earring.

"you alright there?" you ask him once your eyes have adjusted to the darkness, his figure illuminated by the moon creeping through the curtains.

he immediately jumps back with a small curse, straightening up with stutters and excuses.

"I-I was totally not about to take everything in your apartment and pawn it off!" he shouts, emphasising his words with his hands as if that'll give them truth; though you can't help but notice the jingling echoing throughout the room with each and every movement he makes.

with a scoff you turn your bedside lamp on to reveal him standing like a deer in headlights, wearing all of your jewellery. countless necklaces around his neck, rings amongst his fingers and selected earrings put in his ears.

"seriously?" you ask him, too tired to even get mad at him. "I suck your dick and now you're robbing me?"

he sputters with a blush on his cheeks, eyes glancing towards your open window. raising an eyebrow you turn to look towards it but before you can, mammon lets out an incomprehensible yell and jumps on you, pulling you into a kiss.

it's sloppy, his hands desperately tugging at your hair to distract you from whatever he has to hide and if you were perhaps more gullible, you would fall for it. instead you push him back by the chest to glare at him.

"have you considered the fact that you're a fucking idiot?" you say before patting him on the cheek, "take the jewellery off, baby and come back to bed."