Chapter 3

Peter was really nervous when he stepped out of the elevator. He didn't really know what to do next, because he couldn't see anyone.

So he walked around the corner and suddenly he stood in what looked like the living room. There were a bunch of sofas and a really big TV. Peter saw a few people sitting on the sofas and watching a movie. And these people were no one else than freakin Scarlett Witch, Vision, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Black Widow, Falcon and the Winter Soldier!

Peter was totally stunned. "Holy Guacamole!" They all turned around and looked at him. "And who are you?", Hawkeye asked, but before he could answer that Quicksilver said "How did you get up here? The intern labs are on floor 31 and 32." Peter was completely unsure what to do now. Of course they tought he was an intern, why would they assume that a 15 year old boy could be their special guest.

"Oh nonono I'm not an intern. I'm Peter. Could you maybe tell me where Mr. Stark is?" Natasha and Sam stood up and walked directly towards him. Peter started to get really uncomfortable and just wanted to leave. As they got near to him he took ha few steps back until he felt the strong grip of the Falcon around his arm. Natasha stood in front of him with crossed arms. "What do you want from Tony?", she asked as she looked him directly in the eyes.

Peter was really unsure what to do. On one hand he was totally fanboying over the fact that he was talking to the Avengers and was really excited. He could just tell them that he was Spiderman, but would they really believe him? He also was kind of scared what they were gonna do. He fought with them before and he probably could knock out the Falcon and run, but he didn't think it would be a good idea to start a fight in a tower full of earths mightiest heroes.

"Uhmmm you know what, it isn't really important. I'm just...", he started when he suddenly felt his spideysense tingling and turned around. He saw Mr. Stark and Mr. Rogers walk towards them hand in hand. Mr. Stark looked at him "Ah Underoos you're here. Sam let him go, I invited him here."

Steve looked at Peter and then back at Tony. "This is him?! Seriously? You brought a kid into our fight?! I mean we all new he was a young one, but not THAT young!" The others looked at the couple with a really confused look. Suddenly Bucky stood up looking like he just realized something. "Wait a minute. Are you trying to tell me what I think you are? Because there is no way a 13 year old knocked me and Sam out just like that at the airport." "I'm actually fifteen, almost 16", Peter said and looked at Bucky.

Tony walked towards Peter and put an arm around his shoulder, looked at the others and said: "You know, Steve always annoyed the crap out of me, because he wanted to know who the Spiderling is. I promised him he could meet him today. Everyone meet Peter Parker aka Spiderman."

At this Point everyone looked at Tony like he had completely lost his mind. Steve was the first one to speak again. "Tony are you insane?! something could have happened to him!" Tony clearely didn't understand what the drama was all About. "Oh come on you saw that he can fight. He can defend himself and look at him he's fine well or would be if you guys wouldn't have scared the shit out of him."

"Language!", Steve interrupted his boyfriend. "Tony I dropped an airplane terminal on him! Something really bad could have hapenned!" "That's no problem Mr Captain America sir. Worse Things have been dropped on me, it's fine. And Mr Stark is right, nothing bad happened."

Now the complete attention was drawn to Peter. "Dude, are you alright?", Sam asked concerned. "Oh yeah, I'm alright. I just usually don't do the superhero thing. I'm just your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman."

Suddenly they heard someone coming in. It was no one but Bruce Banner. Before Tony could tell his lab Buddy what happened, Natasha began to speak. "Bruce, I'm sure you heard about this Spiderman guy that was on Tony's team at the airport battle. Well he's here. Meet Peter."