✧nine✧

"Hey Hyuckie!" It was the start of school and Haechan say Mia running towards her including Renjun, Chenle and Jaemin.

"Hey guys! I'm honestly so lazy to go to school.. wanna skip tho-" Hae han suggested before getting cut off bye Chenle and Renjun

"No..imma good boy and you shouldnt do that!!" Renjun said. Chenle agreed.

"Jaemin-" "duuhh!!" Jaemin smiled at Haechan and Mia.

They started slowly making their way out of hell- im mean school.

The security gaurds honestly dont give a shit anymore. They hate their jobs.

"Lets go to the neo caffé!" Jaemin gave a bright smile. Mia and Haechan agreed.

_____

The neo caffé was behind Haechan's house and he went there all the time.

Mia oppened the door for them. Neo caffé opens at 6:30 am everyday excepts weekends so they're able to chill there.

"Hi welcome the Neo caffé" the workers greet us.

All of them were sitting down a talking about stuff.. Then the topic 'Mark' came out.

"Jaemin..what do you think about Mark?" Haechan suddenly ask

"Well him and his friends are mean.. except Jeno~ he's really nice deep down.. and i have a secret to tell. He's actually gay but he's scared that his clique wouldnt except him.." Jaemim confessed...for Jeno.

"What.. Mark is totally fine with that. I told him I'm gay.. he still my friend.." Haechan was kinda happy. All of this can stop and they wont be so mean just to stay friends.

"I really care about Mark.. i love him." Haechan blurted out.. his face slightly pink from blushing.

"We've been knew." Jaemin and Mia smirked. It was so obvious..

After oredering some good to eat they decided to go to the playground to chill some more. They just didnt wanna be at home.

To go to the playground, they had to pass through a house.. that was scary.

The whole neighborhood knows about it.. sometimes they hear screaming from inside.

________

Walking towards the house they already hear crying. Mia being stupid one peeked inside... what she saw brought tears to hear eyes..

"holly shit..." Mia started to tear up..

"What what are you ok?" Jaemin was concerned.. They never had seen this side of Mia..

"I-its Mark-"