✧ten✧

"N-no stop." Mark was abused again..
For not getting his dad a glass of water.

"Next time why dont you LISTEN TO ME INSTEAD OF BEING A LITTLE GAY BRAT" his dad scolded

Marks dad took his fist a punched Mark as hard as he could.. pain was all that Mark felt. With a mixture of tears and blood running down his face.

He completely gave up on trying to fight back.

_________

"Good morning class!" Mr Chan greeted

The class responded witha longg "gooodd mooorrrnnninggg miissterr chhhaannn"

"I'm sorry Mr Chan, my dad needed him to help me with something.." Mark was late..

Jaemin, Mia and Haechan all cried yesterday seeing Mark so broken like that.

Mr Chan nodded and Mark walked slowly to his seat, looking so numb.

"Mark.. you ok?" Haechan asked, worried writted all over his face..

Mark was just about to respond when he saw Jeno looking at him... with that "wtf no dont talk to him" expression.

"Shut it."

__________

Lunch came and Haechan pulled Mark to the bathroom..

"What the fuc-" Mark was met with a soft embrace. He havent felt this in a long time.

Mark confused, tried to push him away but he just hugged harder, resting his head on Marks shoulder.

"Dont.. just hug me." Mark put his hands slowly around Haechan, feeling the soft  grey jacket he sometimes wear.

Haechan knew that Mark felt akward he was stiff. Haechan felt bad for going too fast.

"Im sorry-" Haechan started to losen his grip on Mark but he pulled Haechan back.. resting his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"This is nice..." Mark sighed.. they stayed like that for a while untill someone walked in..

"Oop- i am so sorry this is the boys bathroom.." Mia apologized before walking away

Both of the boys pulled away and smiled at eachother..

"Thank you for that.. i r-really needed that." The older started tearing up

"Its ok Mark Im here with you" Haechan looked at Mark, eyes slightly glistening with tears.

"I- i knew what happend yesterday." Haechan confessed, looking at his feet, scared of what mark would say or do next.

"W-what how?" Mark eyes widen

"I heard screaming and Mia got to curious and saw you getting abuse by your dad i belief a-and I am so disgusted and so angry at that m-man for doing thing to you.. all of us cried.. w-why didnt you tell us?.." Haechan cried

"I was scared.. scared that people would think im weak and would just hurt me more.. so i bully them coz i want tjem to be scared and it feels good being in control.." Mark fiddled with his fingers

"Mark.. i care and please next time tell me if things happen. I dont know what to do about your dad but ill do something" Haechan gave Mark a heattwarming smile

Finally..someone cares -Mark thought