Part One

I wake up and instantly jump up trying to get out of the room as fast as possible. "Bakugo where are you going?" Shit.
I turn around and mutter, "Hey Uraraka."

This all started with this new damned housing thing principal Nezu started. It was about a week ago when we were told.

After what happened with the league of villains the school decided to up security and have the students move into dorms to keep us all "safe" but due to how much they spent on the security they had to have everyone share dorms with a roommate. Aizawa gave all of us the number for where we would be staying and had us sign our names next to our numbers to confirm consent on staying in the dorms.

*Shit I forgot my number. I think it was 8.* I decide to go with my instinct and sigh my name on eight and when I go back to check I'm glad that I remembered my number correctly cause otherwise I might have ended up stuck living with round cheeks.
Aizawa said we had the next week to pack up anything we wanted to bring from home and after that, we would be moving into Hights Alliance.

*Time Skip One Week*

I walk into the room I was told to go to and set down all my stuff. It didn't take to long to bring it all up since I didn't want to crowd the entire room with worthless shit. All I brought were some weights and a set up to cook things. The room was big enough and they allowed me to put a small stove and a mini-fridge in the room and I just keep all my utensils in my desk. Once I'm done I decide to lie down on my bed for a bit while I wait for Kirishima to show up.
I hear somebody stop outside the door. I guess he might be too stupid to know if he's at the right room. I jump up and throw the door open. "Don't just stand there idio-!" I stop myself due to my own confusion. "I think you're at the wrong room round face." I sigh and go to close the door but she interrupts.
"Isn't this room 4?"
"Yeah it is but obviously you're at the wrong door." I sigh and try to close the door again but she physically stops me.
"Well, I was told to go here so maybe we should go talk Aizawa."

After we talked to Aizawa he explained that it was too late to change rooms and that since we signed the paper where we did we're stuck together for the rest of our tim.e at UA