Part 6

I feel my face start to heat up when she calls you "Katsu".
I guess she noticed my reaction because she immediately starts flustering, "Oh I'm sorry! I probably shouldn't have called you that!"
I walk over to her and pat the top of her head. "It's fine." She looks up at me and smiles.
"Ok good." I go to walk back to my bed but I feel Uraraka tug on my sleeve. "Hey, Bakugo?"
I turn around and see her looking down at her lap. "What do you need?"
"Well..." She looks up at me, "Do you want to go out sometime?"
I feel my face heat up a little, "S-sure I guess." I pause and sit down on the floor next to my bed, "Just tell me when and where." She smiles at me and after putting her number in my phone I go to bed waiting for tomorrow.
I wake up and notice Uraraka's bed is empty. I check my phone and see a new text from Uraraka, *I went to hang out with mina but I'll see you at noon at Sublime Coffee*. Damn, I guess it'll be a while until I can see Angel face today. I head down to the common area and wait until around noon to head over to Sublime.
I walk into the coffee shop wearing baggy jeans and a hoodie. I look around but can't see her anywhere so I just get a table near the window so she can at least try to see me, what with all this stupid rain.
About 15 minutes after I got there Uraraka comes rushing through the door In her usual school uniform soaking wet. "I'm really sorry I'm late Bakugo!"
"It's fine round cheeks." I chuckle as she sits down across from me.
"How come you always call me that?" She pouts at me from across the table which I respond to with just a shrug. She suddenly claps her hands together, "You always make fun of my face because you secretly love it don't you?" She giggles to herself about what she said.
I look at her with a straight face and say, "Yup." Her face starts to burn but before she can say anything a waiter walks up to our table.
"And what can I get for the two of you today?"
"Coffee. Black." I mutter without even looking him in the eyes.
"I'll just have the usual Satō." Uraraka smiles at him and just from that I can feel jealousy start to well up inside me. After the waiter leaves Uraraka looks at me while blushing and says, "What did you mean by *yup*?"
"I don't know what you're talking about round cheeks." She pouts at me from across the table and I can't help but chuckle.
After the cafe, me and Uraraka just walked around the city until about curfew. Uraraka ended up borrowing my hoodie since it started raining harder. Once we're back at Hights Alliance Uraraka turns to me to ask me something, "Hey Bakugo, J think I left my keys inside." She gives me an airheaded smile, "Do you have yours?" I stare into her eyes and can't stop myself. I grab either side of the hood that's around her face then lean in and kiss her. As soon as our lips touch I pull away from her and unlock the door. I run upstairs and flop down on my mattress.