Part Five

Class today is so boring I end up just spacing out thinking about what Uraraka called me this morning. I don't think anyone's ever called me Katsu but it's not like I'm mad at her for it. I get drawn out of my thoughts by the bell ringing for the start of lunch. I start walking to the small area outside that no one ever goes to.
"Bakugo wait up!" I turn around and see that Uraraka had followed me to my secret spot.
"What do you want?" I sit down and pull out the bento box I packed myself.
Uraraka sits down next to me and pulls out a shitty little lunch that's probably just convenience store food, "I just felt like having lunch with you today."
"Is that really what you're having for lunch?"
"Well... Yeah?" I grab her lunch out of her hands and lay my bento on her lap. "Bakugo what are you doing?"
"This shit can barely be counted as food so you can just... Have my lunch today. I'll start making lunch for both of us from now on."
"Really?" Her face practically glows after I say that. "Wait but what are you gonna eat?"
I turn my head and look out at the practice field, "I'll just not have lunch today." I turn back around and see Uraraka holding a piece of sushi out towards me with the chopsticks. "What are you doing?"
"We can just share this!" She smiles at me warmly and nudges the sushi closer to me.
"God damnit." I sigh and bite down on the little bit of food. I hear her giggle next to me and I glare at her. "Shut up." I look away from her close my eyes.

I open the door to the room and see Uraraka in the middle of changing, she's only wearing a bra and her skirt. "I'm sorry!" I slam the door shut and sit down next to the door.
The door slowly and quietly opens again. I hear a meek quiet voice "Bakugo... You can come in now." I get up and walk into the room.
"I'm really sorry Uraraka." I scratch the back of my head awkwardly, "I should really start knocking from now on."
"Don't worry about it Bakugo, it's fine." She pats my shoulder before lying down on her bed.
I sit down at my desk and ask her, "Are you sure it's fine?"
She sits up and smiles at me. "Yes, I'm sure Katsu."