Chapter Two

Here y'all go!
It is short, because the next chapter will be super long!
----------------------------------
After stopping to get something from McDonalds -so predictable-, we stopped at Daniel's place. I unbuckled Kitten and held her to my side as we walked up to the door ad knocked. The knob jiggled and the door slowly opened revealing something that made me smile.
Daniel actually looked nice today with a pink, short-sleeved shirt and some nice blue jeans. Her hair was straighten and went to her shoulders and make-up neatly applied. She didn't look like the slob she was at the court.
"Hey, Daniel. You look nice, today!"
A smile formed on her face. "Thanks, Justin."
A flash was heard as I turned around to see paparazzi coming over to us.
"Can I come in?"
"Most definitely! Hurry."
I rushed in the house and put Kitten down. Daniel shut all curtains quickly, before pops could come and look in.
My eyes roamed as I looked around.
This place was a wreck and needed some serious work! The walls were pealing, floor covered with trash and dust, and smoke was so heavily smelling! I looked up at her and she looked to the floor and a tear fell from her cheek.
"I'm sorry. I'm trying to get the place cleaned up. I really am."
Kitten ran over to her ad hugged her legs. "It's okay, Mommy Daniel. We're going to help you clean up! Aren't we, Daddy?"
"Of course! That's why we came here." I smiled at her and called in for the workers I hired to come clean the place up. Each one entered the room with trash bags, brooms, buckets, and other stuff. 
"See?"
My hand reached for the Camel (cigarettes) in her pocket and stuck them in one of the men's trash bags.
"And also, we will help you stop doing that, as well. But for now, we are bringing you shopping while they clean up the place. Okay?"
She began to cry as she hugged me tight along with Kitten. "Thank you, Justin! Thank you so much!"

-------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter! The next shall be longer, my lovelies! Pink promise!