Pain - ( I Felt Hurt When You Said That.)

"WHAT!!??" yelled Rose. Jisoo close her mouth.
"Shhhhh!!!! Slow your voice down!!" said Jisoo. She nods. Soon, she take off her hands from Rose, she talk.
"So...you live with Jin right now??" Rose asked.
"I have to." said Jisoo. Rose hold her hands.
"I'm sorry Unnie. I...maybe I'm in recording room that time." said Rose. Jisoo smile softly at her.
"It okay. I understand you." said Jisoo.

Rose sigh heavily. Then, smile appeared at her face.
"How about you live with me right now??" Rose asked.
"Hmmm....maybe I can. I will tell Jin." said Jisoo. Rose clapped her hands.
"Yeayyy!!! Since Chanyeol is out of town right now, I felt alone at home." said Rose.
"It okay. I will be there with you." said Jisoo. Rose give her a sweet smile.
"Wait. Why Jinyoung is coming back for you??" Rose asked. She let out a heavy sigh and leaned her back on the chair.
"I don't even know. Why he appeared at this time." said Jisoo.
"So... Jin already know you have a son right?" Rose asked.
"Yup. He even want to help me be my fake husband." said Jisoo. Rose stunned. She look at Jisoo with wide eyes and her jaw dropped.

Jisoo look at her with confused.
"Rose?" Jisoo called.
"So...you agreed?" Rose asked.
"I have to. I don't want Jinyoung to interrupted my life." said Jisoo.
"UNNIE!!!" yelled Rose while holding her hands. Everyone looking at them.
"H-Hey, Rose. Everyone is looking at us!!" said Jisoo.
"Unnie!!" said Rose.
"What!!??" said Jisoo. Rose looked at her with glaring but suddenly...
"YEAYYY!!! MY SHIP IS SAILING!!!!!!!" yelled Rose.
"Huh??" Jisoo jaw dropped in confused. Rose jump like an excited kid while everyone looking at her with chuckles at her cuteness.

Jisoo hold her wrist.
"Waoh...calm down. You embarrassing us!!" whispered Jisoo. Rose stopped and smile sheepishly.
"Hehehehe, sorry." said Rose. Jisoo let out a heavy sigh.
"What you mean your ship is sailing?" Jisoo asked.
"Actually, I always thought that you and Jin is a perfect couple." said Rose.
"WHAT!?" yelled Jisoo. Now, all attention at Jisoo.
"Unnie, you too loud." said Rose. She let out a sigh and run her finger through her hair.
"You are so weird, Rose. Anyway, how your relationship with Jimin?" Jisoo asked.

Rose spilled her juice while drinking. She coughing and wiped her mouth.
"Why you ask that so suddenly!?" Rose asked. Jisoo blank at first but then smirked appeared on her face.
"Why? Did something happened??" Jisoo asked. A red face flashed on her cheeks and look away.
"No...n-nothing. Nothing happened." said Rose.
"Really? Then, why you look away?" Jisoo asked.
"I-I'm not!!" said Rose.
"Then, why you shuttering?" Jisoo asked.
"I...um...ARGHHH!!! FINE!! " said Rose. Jisoo chuckles.
"This past few days...I think... I imagined something weird or maybe my illusion? Doesn't it same?" Rose asked.
"Yeah it same. Anyway, what you mean by your illusion?" Jisoo asked.

Rose sigh heavily.
"I don't know how to say. It just like...Mr Park is become...more weird. He always flirty with me and being protective and possessive over me." said Rose. Jisoo smirked because she know what that mean.
"Like how?" Jisoo asked.
"Like yesterday. He say that I'm only his and no one can take or touch me. After that, he saw me and my guy friend holding hands. That because we just fooling around but Jimin suddenly pull me and hug me. He said... Do not touch her." said Rose.
"Uuuu...I know what that mean but..find it by yourself." said Jisoo as she wink and drink her coffee.

Suddenly, her phone ringing. Jisoo pick up the call.
"Hello?" Jisoo asked.
"Unnie!!! Mr Byuk will sabotaged Mr Kim!!!" yelled Lisa. Soon she heard it, Jisoo stand up.
"What you mean, Lisa!!??" yelled Jisoo.
"Mr Byuk is on his way to Mr Kim company. He will take the contract of you and destroy it so that he can replace you with me!! I don't want!!" said Lisa. Her voice is cracking and it obvious that she crying.
"Why he want to replace me anyway!?" Jisoo asked.
"I don't know. But hurry!!! I'll wait for you at outside of company!! " yelled Lisa.

Jisoo hang up.
"Unnie, what wro-AHHH!!" Rose yelled as she startled by Jisoo who dragged her out.
"Let's go to my company!!" said Jisoo. They get in the car and Rose is confused as hell right now.
"Unnie, what is-" she being cut by Jisoo.
"JUST DRIVE!! I WILL EXPLAIN!!" said Jisoo. Rose really scared if Jisoo angry.
"Okay sir!!" said Rose and start her engine. She start to drive to her company.

Jin saw his friend outside the groceries shop.
"Seriously, none of you know what to buy!?" Jin asked.
"We just..um..we know actually. But..." Jungkook look down.
"But?" Jin asked.
"But..we didn't bring any money." said Jimin.
"We forgot to bring it." said Hoseok. Jin sigh heavily and shake his head.
"Let me check how much I have." said Jin.

He try to find his wallet but nothing. He check his pocket still no.
"Wait..don't tell me.." said Jin while looking at them.
"Don't tell us...that you forget too!!??" yelled them.
"I think so. I'm sorry okay!!" said Jin.

Then, Namjoon talk.
"Let's play rock paper scissors!! The loser will go take his wallet." said Namjoon.
"Fine." said Jin.
"Rock...paper...scissors!!"

At the end....
"Bye hyung!!!" yelled them.
"ughh... Why I'm so unlucky..." said Jin. Then, he look at Jimin.
"And why you followed me?" Jin asked.
"Stay with them will be noisy. " said Jimin. Jin chuckles.

Soon, they arrive. Jisoo and Rose get out and saw Lisa there. Except for Rose who didn't know who is Lisa.
"Unnie, let's go!!!" said Lisa. She nods. They run to the company.

Mr Byuk get in Jin office and try to find the file. He open the drawer and check it.

I have to find it. If I can replcae Jisoo, he will pay me a lot of money.

Byuk read the file one by one. How he get in? Well, Byuk is Jin uncle and everyone know it. They didn't care because he related to Jin. Suddenly...

"MR BYUK!!!!" yelled Jisoo. He startled and look at Jisoo.
"Oh..it you. What are you doing here?" Mr Byuk asked with cold face.
"I'm the one who should ask you that!!!" yelled Jisoo.
"I just want to visit Jin and look like he's not here." said Mr Byuk.
"He lying, Unnie!! He want to find your contract and destroy it!!" said Lisa.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING!!?? " yelled Mr Byuk.
"You are my worker, Lisa. You betrayed me, huh. Fine then. You are fired!!!" said Mr Byuk.
"I don't care!! I told you I don't want to be Mr Kim assistant!!" said Lisa.

Mr Byuk clenched his jaw and fist. He tried to hold his anger.
"Why you do this to Jin? If he know this he will mad at you!!" said Jisoo.
"Because if I success to make you lose your job...I will get pay." said Mr Byuk. Jisoo frowned by it.

Pay??

"By who??" Jisoo asked. Mr Byuk scoffed.
"None other than your ex-husband, Jinyoung." said Mr Byuk. Her eyes become widen so do Rose.
"J-Jinyoung? Why he do this to m-me??" Jisoo asked.
"Tch. Of course to make you suffered. As long as you didn't get back to him, he will make you suffered." said Mr Byuk. Jisoo stunned and can't say anything. She can't believe that he do all of this. What she do wrong? He the one who left her. Rose felt angry rising up in her body.
"Is he nuts!!?? He the one who left her!!!" yelled Rose.
"I don't know about that. I just want my money." said Mr Byuk.
"Such a dumb you are. That fair actually. A dumb person get pay by a dumb person." said Rose.

Mr Byuk can't hold his anger. He grab the flower vase and throw to Rose.
"SHUT UP YOU SL*T!!!!" yelled Mr Byuk.
"ROSE!!!" Jisoo run to her and...

SPLASHHH!!!!

That time also Jin and Jimin arrive and they saw that incident.
"JISOO!!!!" yelled Jin.

CONTINUE~