Sudden - (Family???)

Jin stunned at his place. Jisoo smile by herself.
"W-What?" Jin asked.
"What?" Jisoo asked back.
"Y-You said something just now." said Jin.
"I didn't. " said Jisoo.
"No. I swear!! You sai-" Jin being cut by Jisoo who give him Jiyun.

Jin layed down and on top of his stomach is Jiyun.
"What the!?" Jin gasp.
"Tickle him Jiyun!!!" said Jisoo. Jin bursts into laughed as his small hands touch Jin neck. Jisoo giggles and join them. Actually, Jisoo did said something but she too shy to said that again.

Jin laughed as Jisoo tickles his waist. Jin hold Jiyun waist so that he wouldn't fall.
"Yahh!! You two stop!! Ahahaha!!!" Jin try to escaped. Suddenly, Jin grab Jisoo hand and Jin big hand hold Jiyun small hand.
"Payback time!!!" yelled Jin. He sit up and put Jiyun on the bed. Jin tickles him.
"OMO!! Jiyun!! Eomma is coming!!!" then Jisoo smirked.
"Eomma coming to help Jin tickle you!!!" Jisoo tickles him.

Jiyun laughed and his laughter is so cute.
"Eomma will eat you!!! ARGHHH!!" Jisoo playful and Jin laughed.
"I will help!!" said Jin. Gi who passed Jin room saw the scene. A smile appeared on her face. A beautiful view make her want to cry.

They just like...family.

The door open by Claudia. She just got back from hang out.
"Welcome home , Claudia." said Gi.
"Hey. Is Jisoo Noona already went home?" Claudia asked.
"She did. The future family is up there in Jin room." said Gi. Claudia frowned.
"Future family?" Claudia asked.
"Just go and see." said Gi while smile and went to kitchen. Claudia just shrugged her shoulder and went upstair.

Her room is infront of Jin. Before she open her door, she turn her back. Then, a smile appeared on her face. Claudia take out her phone and tip toe to them. She taking a picture of them.

Want to know how is it? Well, Jiyun is in the middle, Jisoo layed on the left and Jin on the right. All of them sleeping. Jin and Jisoo hand hugging Jiyun. Claudia giggles quietly and went out. She close the door slowly.

Perfect family...I hope they are real...

€€€€

Jin wake up by a tiny hands on his face. He put the tiny hands down. He sit up and yawned. He look at the clock and it already 10 pm.

Wow. I fell asleep...

Jin look beside him and..he chuckles. Jisoo hugging Jiyun is so cute. He pick Jiyun up slowly and put it at the right position. Then, he shake Jisoo.
"Yah, Jisoo. Wake up. Your position is wrong. You will make your waist hurt during sleep." whispered Jin. She groaned and open her eyes slowly.
"Mmm, what time is it?" Jisoo asked.
"It 10 pm. We overslept and we fell asleep." said Jin.

Jisoo sit up and saw Jiyun already sleep. Then, she felt her stomach growling.
"I felt hungry..." said Jisoo.
"Let's go to the kitchen. Maybe Gi have cook something for us." said Jin. She nods.

They went out slowly because everyone already sleep. The hallway is dark and Claudia room is dark. So, that mean she already sleep. Gi room also dark. They went downstair and straight to kitchen.

Jin open the fridge.
"There's only kimchi fried rice." said Jin.
"It okay. I don't want to eat a lot during night." said Jisoo as she take it from Jin and heat the food.

After a few minutes, they start to eat. It silence. It awkward because before this they felt like...they are family. Jin try to broke the silence.
"Umm...I'm just asking. Is Jinyoung have done something bad to Jiyun?" Jin asked.
"No. He left soon he know I'm pregnant." said Jisoo.
"You raised him by yourself this whole time?" Jin asked. She nods.

That bastard.

Jin felt like he should take responsible for Jisoo and Jiyun.
"Jisoo..." Jin asked.
"Hm?" replied Jisoo.
"What if...one day you met a new husband??" Jin asked.
"Then?" Jisoo asked.
"Are you gonna accept him?" Jin asked. Jisoo silence at first but then she smile at Jin.
"Of course. Maybe it my fate to meet him. Who can take care of me and didn't hurt me." said Jisoo.

Jin just remained silence.

After that, they finished eating. Jisoo have to sleep with Jin because Jiyun is there. So it mean, Jiyun in the middle. Before Jisoo open the door, Jin hold her arms.
"What's wrong, Jin?" Jisoo frowned.
"What if I'm the one who want to be your husband?" Jin asked. By that, Jisoo silence.

Jisoo stunned. What she should say? Half of her want him but half of her is scared. She doesn't want it to happened again. But...since she work with Jin, she can get to know him better. He's the one who take care of her at hospital, save her, help her and done many things. Even he annoying sometimes.

He also...make Jisoo felr her heart beating. Does it mean...love? Jisoo just about to say something-
"Both of you is noisy. Can you guys go to sleep already??" Claudia asked. Jisoo push Jin slightly.
"Umm..we're sorry, Clau. Uhh..hey Jin. Can you send Jiyun to my room tomorrow morning? I'll wait. Good night!!" by that Jisoo went to her room.

Claudia look at her brother.
"I heard everything." said Claudia.
"You heard it right? Why I felt...hurt?" Jin asked. Claudia sigh in annoyed.
"You love her you dumb!!" said Claudia.
"Me? Love my own assistant?" Jin asked.
"Oppa, if you didn't love her, you wouldn't care about her life...AT ALL!!" said Claudia. Jin thought about it for a moment.

He always want beside her. He always..care about her.

I...fell in love...

Claudia chuckles.
"If you don't believe it then...just wait. One situation will prove eveything." by that Claudia went in. Jin layed his back on the door.

Kim Jisoo...you really did take my attention...

CONTINUE~