IV

The sun hugged Y/N as she was making her way to the bridge of Valda. "Well this is really beautiful." Y/N whispered to herself. As she roamed around the bridge.

"Didn't I tell you not to come here again?" She heard a familiar voice. She smirked as she turned around. "How can I avoid a wonderful place like this?" Y/N teased making Jungkook shake his head.

" I really appreciate the compliment, but you really need to leave, or do you really want to start a war?" A smirk appeared on his face as he made his way towards her.

Now she could he his face much clearer, his brown eyes stared deeply into hers along with his sharp jawline. He was the definition of perfect to Y/N."Of course I won't but, I will leave if you only told me one thing." Y/N requested. "If I answer it, will you go?" Jungkook asked making the princess nod.

"Ask." He groaned "What is the mess between Corvina and Arirta?" Y/N asked as The prince was taken aback by the question.

"Why would you want know that?" He was curious why she was asking. "Like, you never knew maybe we have a lot of things in common and become friends!" Y/N beamed "We are rivals." Jungkook reminded. "You know why! But I don't! I had to spend my whole life trying to investigate why we are rivals? But the king slash my father won't even say anything about it." Y/N replied "Oh please I want to know the reason!" Y/N begged.

"Okay fine, since we don't have time now. Come tomorrow at." He checked his watch "around 4:30 pm." He said making Y/N nod. "Great!" She replied "Well I gotta go now, see ya!" Y/N said excitedly while she made her way back to the castle.

"She really is something." Jungkook mumbled as he made his way to his castle. He walked and the gates to Arirta opened. The people of Arirta smiled and greeted Jungkook as he gave them his bunny smile and waved.

He smiled as he saw a little girl running up to him with a flower which was a daisy. He took it and place it behind her ear. "There you look cute." Jungkook chuckle as she did the same. She made her way to her mother as she waved a goodbye to the prince.

He walked to the castle and got in. "Hello son." The king slash his father greeted "Hey father." Jungkook said "Son, you have to get ready for your fencing." The queen slash his mother said. "Sure mother, hey Elise can you call My friend Jaehyun from Priamos." Jungkook informed the maid. "Yes your highness." She bowed as she went to make a call for jungkook's friend Jaehyun.

Priamos was also a kingdom who doesn't have a problem with Corvina nor Arirta. Priamos is on good terms with Corvina and Arirta.

It was almost the time for fencing as Jungkook shuffled his way to the fencing room. "Well Hello there prince jeon." He heard a familiar voice. "If it isn't prince the prince Priamos." Jungkook said as they hugged. "It's been so long." Jaehyun said "I know that, that's why I called you here and I need you to ask you something." Jungkook said "Sure." Jaehyun replied.

Jaehyun attacked and they started to fight. "So what were you going to talk about?" Jaehyun grunted as he blocked. "There is this girl that I met in the bridge of Valda." Jungkook started as Jaehyun was quick to touch him. "Hold up! The bridge of Vlada. Am I deaf or something?" Jaehyun asked as Jungkook shook his head.

Jungkook describes how they met. "That's the start of romance." Jaehyun teased making Jungkook roll his eyes. "So you met a girl who is the princess of Corvina, and your going to meet her everyday?" Jaehyun squealed "Not everyday until I tell her why Corvine and Arirta are Rivals." Jungkook said as Jaehyun wiggles his eyes brows. "Oh quit it." Jungkook growled. "Alright, but you have to be careful you know the beef between Corvina and Arirta." Jaehyun said "Yeah." Jungkook mumbled "Lucky me I don't have any problem with any kingdoms." Jaehyun sighed.

"Oh stop bragging." Jungkook groaned making Jaehyun chuckle. "Well fencing is almost over I gotta go. We're visiting Corvina." Jaehyun whispered. "Say hi for her to me." Jungkook beamed.

"Oh cheery all of the sudden?" Jaehyun teased "Yah!" Jungkook growled. "Don't yah your hyung, see ya." Jaehyun said as he left.

"That hyung." Jungkook mumbled as he left the fencing room.

☘︎

The royal family of Priamos were making their way to Corvina. "Your highness, The royal family of Priamos are here." The guard told the king.

"Thank you for the confirmation." The king beamed as he stood up. "Ann can you please inform and the princess and the princes." The king order "Yes your highness." Ann bowed as she bowed and made her way upstairs to call the princes and the princess. She knocked on the eldest first. "Yes?" Chang-ho opened the door.

"The royal family of Priamos are coming, the king said to get ready to greet the royal family." Ann said as chang-ho groaned. "Okay thank you." He sighed as he closed the door.

She made her way to the youngest. He was already ready. "You need to be downstairs to greet the guests." Ann told him as he nodded and made his way downstairs.

She knocked on the princesses door. "Come in." "Princess Y/N, you need to get ready, The royal family of Priamos are coming, the king said to get ready to greet the royal family." Ann informed.

The princess sighed as she nodded. Ann went downstairs as the princess changed her clothes.

Soon all of the siblings were downstairs. "When are they coming?" Chang-ho asked with tiredness in his voice. The door opened revealing the Priamos family.

"It is nice seeing you again." The king of Priamos said as he shook hands with the king. "Us too." The queen said as she hugged the queen of Priamos.

"Prince Chang-ho, you've grown a lot." The king of Priamos complimented the prince "And you became more handsome." Prince Chang-ho smiled as they shook hands.

"Prince do-hyun, how are you?" The king shook his hands with the youngest "Im doing great, and you?" Do-hyun replied "I'm doing great." The king replied.

"Princess Y/N, you've grown up so beautifully." He complimented as he extended his hands "Thank you." She said as she shook his hand. "How are you?" She asked "Im doing great." He replied making Y/N smile.

They all sat down on the couch. "Excuse me, where is the restroom?" Prince Jaehyun asked "Y/N can show you where the bathroom is." The king said making Y/N confused.

He could ask one of the maids but she didn't think much of it and told Jaehyun to follow her. "Hey, so your meeting prince Jungkook tomorrow right?" Jaehyun asked as Y/N was leading him to the bathroom.

"How did you-" "I'm friends with him." Jaehyun said as she nodded. "Well yeah, I guess he told you why." Y/N mumbled. "So curios about the beef between Corvina and Arirta." Jaehyun said. "By the way Jungkook says hi." He continued Y/N was taken aback but smiled.

"The bathroom is right over there." Y/N showed him. "Thanks, nice meeting you Y/N." Jaehyun said.

"Nice meeting you too." Y/N flashed him a smiled before going to the living room.

" Y/N flashed him a smiled before going to the living room