XI

Y/N got back to the castle and saw her brother Chang-ho waiting for her. "Where are you!?" He asked "Why do you suddenly care?" Y/N asked "we've been looking for you for a long time!" Chang-ho said.

Y/N sighed "I'm fine, it's just that I needed a little time for myself." Y/N said "Okay but next time don't worry us like that again." Chang-ho sighed as he went upstairs.

Y/N sat down on the couch and started to think about what happened a couple of minutes ago. She remembered jungkook's soft lips on hers, she blushed thinking about it.

Y/N breathed deeply and started to think how she would get to stop her father form creating a 'war'.

She knew Jungkook reassured her he won't but Y/N knew her father and he maybe do it. Yes her father is this insane.

She sighed and shook her head. "Maybe I'm just overreacting." Y/N made her way to her room and decided to take a nap.

-

She woke up to the sound of a lot of people stomping. Y/N stopped herself from imagining what she was thinking.

She looked out of her room window and saw our guards stomping out of Corvina and heading to Arirta. "No!" She said as She made her way to the door and tried opening it.

'It's locked!' Her inner self told her. "Yes I just figured that out!" She said as She looked for ways to get out. "Y/N!" She heard. "What?" She asked.

"It's me!" She heard again. "Jungkook?!" She asked looking outside the window to see Jungkook waving but only to see him get shot right in front of her eyes.

His lifeless body drop down as Y/N knew he isn't going to get up again.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Y/N screamed.

-

Y/N woke up gasping for air looking around her, making her way to the window looking if their are any soldiers or guards outside.

A sigh of relief left Y/N mouth as she knew it was only a dream. But a dream that may come true.

-

Y/N made her way downstairs and noticed no one was downstairs and also she was in her pj's.

She looked at the time and it's 2:30 am. She figured a glass of water will help. She went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

She drank it and she sighed after finishing the needed. Her throat feeling a little thirsty she decided to grab another glass.

She was about to drink but that's when a knock on the door echoed. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. Who could it be? Why is this person here in the middle of the night?

Y/N hesitated but decided to go to check it out. She unlocked the door and opened it. Y/N stopped in her tracks seeing this person standing in front of her house.

"J-jungkook?" Y/N asked "Hey Y/N-" "what are you doing here did someone see you?" I asked "n-no don't worry , no one saw me." Jungkook said in fear and Y/N noticed it.

"Jungkook, is something wrong?" Y/N asked "babe, M-my father found out about me and you meeting on the bridge of Valda." Jungkook said and Y/N's body just froze.

"W-what? H-how?" Y/N stuttered. "One of the guard saw us on the bridge of valda and when we kissed." Jungkook explained.

"And my father forbidden me to come and meet you and this time really....

"He might start a war."