chapter five

PAYTON'S POV

theres a call, for me at the police station i hope that is about my daughter.

"what did they say/"i ask the police

"oh theres a woman saying youre daughter is safe, she's with her. the woman will be here, just wait for her." we all nodded, im happy, but a little bit nervous. i see the old woman is walking to our way with my daughter. oh god thank you. i quickly hug my daughter.

"are you okay baby? gosh im sorry."i cried ther and hug her. i stood up to thank the old woman.

"thank you very much, ma'am"i said to her.

"no problem., just take.care of your daughter."she said to me.

we arrived at home. and its already 3 in the afternoon i head to my room then place my baby on the bed, then layed beside her, i hear a knock on the door. when i open it, it was calum.

"oh calum come in."i said to him

"how is she?" he asked

"she's ok."i said

"im not getting too long here, i just want to ask you if you want to go on a date with me?"he said to me. he said date? gosh.

"ok, what time?"

"tonight at 7ish."he smiled at me. and thats make me blush.

-----------

CALUM'S POV

im so nervous for tonight, i hope that payton like this idea. she came downstairs with a high heels floral dress and simple make up, god shes so beautiful.

"you look stunning."i tell her, i can see her cheeks are blushing.

"thanks."she said

"are you ready?"i asked her.

-----
A/N:oh no they are going on date. this is awesome.!!!!!! again sorry for the wrong grammars.

-c.xx