chapter six

PAYTON'S POV

"you look stunning."calum tell me, thats really make me blush.

"thanks."i thank him, i always thank people when they are saying pretty words to me.

"ready?"calum asked, i nodded my head, he grabbed my hand and intertwined are fingers, i can feel like an electricity.

-----

"its so beautiful here calum!!!"i squealed.

"haha yeah youre right, by the way your brother and the other lads help me with this"he said scratching the back of his neck.

"oh really."i said. i dont know if its the time to tell him the truth.

but i need to enjoy this. its really pretty here, the table are set for two with a candle on it. we took a sit then the waiter hand calum a flowers, then calum give me the flowers goshh my inner self are screaming now.

CALUM'S POV

i think it is the time to tell her the truth, i want her to know.

"uhm pay, can i tell you something?"she look at me and nodd .

"you dont know how long I've waited for this."i start"since high school, i have grown a feelings for you. but when we need to leave for the tour its breaking my heart, that i need to leave you. remember that night? at ash party we both make a drunk mistake, well actually im in my mind that night but i dunno you., i dunno if leisha is mine. but im wishing that she's really mine."

PAYTON'S POV

tears started to form in my eyes, he's wishing that leisha is his daughter.

"and i want to tell you that i like you."he added. what really he likes me?..i burst into tears now.

"why are you crying?"he asked

"because i like you too, and this one that you really need to know."i said to him, do i really need to tell this?

"yeah what is that?"he's so curious with everything.

"leisha is...."

"is what?"

"she's your's"his eyes widen he seem so really shocked. from what i said.

"really?" he is smiling now like so very happy. he stand up and scream.

"wooohhh she's mine!!!!!"

"calum sit down, plsss calm down."i said to him.

---------------
a/n: yipieeee calum knows the truth now, by the way guys im thinking about another fanfic i dunno yet if its calum fanfic or luke. haha keep reading dont forget to vote. love ya guys.

-caren hood ♥