Chapter 1

Scarlet pov

"Sophia, Sophia" I shake her but she doesn't respond.

"Sophia please wake up."

I look around and we are in a dark room, no windows.The only light coming in the room is from down the door.

I feel Sophia moving her head in my arms.

"Scarlet are you okay ?"

"Yeah but we have to find a way out."

As soon as I say that the door opens and three mans come inside the room.

"Seiichi you sick psycho. What the hell do you think you are doing ?" says Sophia and pulls me closer to her.

"Now now is that anyway to talk to your new lover Sophia ?" he says laughing.

" You must be fucked up if you think I will see you anything more than a monster. Diabolos is the only man I will ever love."

"You prefer that fucker over me ? Fine have it your way but I hope you don't regret your choice. Because this time there will not be anyone to save you." he says angry while his eyes are shining black.

" Boys come inside and show them a good time. Oh and don't hold back. Make this as painful as you can especially for little Scarlet." he says and goes to sit in the corner of the room.

Four men come inside , two of them grab me and the other two grab Sophia seperating us from each other.

"Stop you monster. She is only a child. You can do anything to me but leave her alone."

"There is no saving this time Sophia. Just enjoy. " he says laughing.

The two man slam me really hard on the floor.I can only see black for a few seconds. Then as I can see again one of them men is holding both my hands and the other one is standing between my legs.

They are both laughing at my screams. I call Sophia but she is fighting her own battle. I am loosing my sight as they hit to shut me up. Please someone save us.

"Sophia." I scream before...

Then I wake up.

I look around and see that I am in my room. I am breathing really hard after the nightmarres that will always haunt me down even though years has passed.

I am now 18 years old but still can't escape the past. And honestly I don't think I ever will escape.

I see that is 4 am. Great way to start the last year of high school. I need to clear my mind and obviously there will be no sleep after that.

I grab a pair of leggings and a hoodie both black. I get up and go to the window , climb the tree and get to the ground.

There is no need to wake up my parents. They will just worry but won't understand because they don't know the truth.

I continue to walk the road to the only place that gives me some peace. It is only an hour by foot and it has a perfect name for the mood I usually am. 

The Black Forest.

Yep totally fits my mood. It is a forest filled with wild nature that most of the local try to stay away. They think it is cursed and that may be the reason for the name.

I finally arrived to my perfect spot. It is the bigest tree in all the forest. I sit down and see that the sun is starting to rise in the sky. It is true beauty how the dark and the light are together in these moments.