Chapter 1?

It's been a while since Marti called. Shouldn't she be here by now?

"Hey Kav, I'm going to Marti's place to check on her" - I said

"Isn't she be on her way here?" - Said Kav with a worried look on his face

"Yeah. I'll be back in no time, With Marti"

[A few minutes later]

I arrive at Marti's place. The only light on is her rooms light. I knocked for quite a while but nobody answered, so I went in.

"Marti? Are you home? It's me, Aziel."

I could hear a voice, no, two voices coming from upstairs so I went to check

"Martina?"- I said as I searched for her. I heard the noises coming from here room so I opened the door gently.

"Mar-" - I open the door to see Marti laying on the bed with someone on top of her.. Is that.. Foul?

"What the fuck is going on here!? Marti? Foul? What the fuck??"

I was confused out of my mind. Foul used to beat Marti when they dated. She's dating Kav now. Why?

"Aziel! It's not what you think it is!"- Marti says trying to cover herself up

"Then what the fuck is it?????" - I said, gripping firmly on to the door knob

"Oh no. It's EXACTLY what you think it is" - said foul.

"Foul stop..." - Marti, embarrassed

"Get off her RIGHT NOW." - I didn't know how to react. Why was she doing this? Is she not happy with Kav?

Foul dosent want to get off her. Confused and somewhat mad, i try to move in closer to tackle foul off the bed.

Before I could make any major progress, Foul pulls a gun from underneath the covers and shoots me. He gets me right in the eye. From there everything went black. I think.. Im fainting.