Chapter 2?????

I woke up in a dark alley, In a pile of garbage, to be exact.

My eye was bleeding... I remember!

I run back into Marti's house and go to her room.

Nothing's there. The bed is all messy and there is a dress and used condoms on the floor. Gross. Where could they have went?

I grab some bandages from Marti's drawer and try my best to put them around my eye. It hurts like hell.

I try to think of places to go. I'm so confused, mad, scared, worried- I don't really know how to feel right now.

I decide to go outside and catch some fresh air. I still don't know where to go and im worried about Marti. That's when I remember. "Kav!"

I run back home. I run as fast as I can. On my way there, I violently bash into someone. My nose is bleeding and my lips too.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY" - I say clenching my hands onto my face

"ARE YOU BLI-" - I was enraged and in pain. But then I hear some whimpering. When I take my hands off my face I see a girl on the ground. Her head is bleeding and her knees too.

"God damn it. Are you okay?" - I say as I reach in to lift her up

"DONT TOUCH ME!" - ???

What the hell? I was just trying to help her. Why would she have that reaction?

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to help." - I said - "your head injuries look really bad. You should really go to a doctor."

I crouch down to try and see her face and I notice something else. She has a lot of scars on her neck. Some of them look fairly recent.

"Are you okay??" - I try to grab her arms to lift her up but she starts swinging her fists at me.

"I SAID DONT TOUCH ME!!" - she says. She sounds like she's in pain.

As she swung her fists I took a fast glimps at her face. She had makeup all over her face and she was full of blood and bruises.

I couldn't just leave her there. I hit the back of her neck with just enough force to take her out. It was the middle of the night. Nobody was out.

I carried her to the nearest clinic so she would get checked out. She was wearing a jacket a skirt with fishnets underneath and a tanktop. What could she be doing out at that hour?

I arrive at the clinic and they take her in as fast as they could. I sit and wait, and end up falling asleep.

As I sleep I have these thoughts..

Where do I know Foul from

Who are Kav And Marti

Why and when did this all happen

These thoughts all flow to my head and nothing makes sense anymore. I sleep.