How it began|pt.1🦋💕

Hi my name is y/n and I've always wanted to become famous I've recently started musical.ly (basically this how you became famous/well known so at the time it was still musical.ly also most of this is what you say in your head)

And I have 200 followers right now and also I keep seeing this same boy on my for you page and he's kinda cute ,curly hair,brown eyes,he's just so cute.
Oh No I think I'm catching feelings for a boy that I don't even know but it's not like he'll like me anyways but I live in San Antonio tx and I have some friends at school most girls at my school always have b!tchy attitudes and considerate them selves as "popular people" which is why I like to keep my circle small my only friends are (any name) and (any name) yup a group of three people consider us the "nice" kids but that's just because they never seen the other side of us we...
y/n:"oh the bell it's time to go finally"
F1=(friend number1)
F2=(friend number2)
F1:so what are we doing today?
F2: we should go to y/n's house and sleepover
Y/n:sounds great let's go
Y'all get there and just watch Netflix because there's nothing else to do
F1:we should make a musical.ly
Y/n:ok
Y'all make it and it ended up going viral you  were shocked but
Then a notification came in you were shocked it might not seem like a big deal but for you it was [marcgomeezzz started following you] and then another that said [marcgomeezzz liked your post] and then another saying [marcgomeezzz commented on your post] you were blushing like crazy because you secretly liked him but no one knew but you.
You look at what he commented you blushed even harder
Marcgomeezzz
The one in the red shirt is cute 🥰😉(you were the one in the red shirt)
View replies (226)^
After a while of just sitting there blushing at the comment you decided to go to sleep your friends were already asleep but you couldn't go to sleep because you couldn't stop thinking about Marc and what would happen would y'all meet would y'all become friends so many things were going through your mind you decided to just get on musical.ly and check your profile since you were getting tons of notifications you checked and were in shock because you just had 200 followers like 5hours ago and now you had 500k some how you decided to go to sleep and stop thinking about what you were thinking about because you thought you were just tired and were seeing things.
Every day after that was normal
Few months pass by
Now musical.ly isn't musical.ly it's now called TikTok and now instead of crowns it's those blue check marks and me and Marc never became close we just live our separate lives also I do homeschool now but I still hangout with my friends just not as much as I used to but my parents thought it was better for me to be homeschooled than to be in a public school I just agreed with them because it's much better because I get to focus on both things and not just on school.
I've grown a lot of followers on my account I now have 800k Marc has a little more followers then me but I think it's mostly girls because who wouldn't be obsessed with him wait what am I saying sheesh I thought I was over Marc I mean how can I get over his cute little baby face.
No y/n you need to stop saying stuff about Marc you need to get over him....
Will you get over him and forget about him or will you still keep having thoughts about him
        This is short but I'll try to make the other parts longer.
          If your reading this I hope you have a great day beautiful 💕bye bye