☼ chapter 3 ☼

Chapter 3 [Eddy's POV]

I let out a yawn as I stretch, feeling the arms around me tighten. I reach out to grab my phone, snoozing the incessant alarm I dread every morning.

"I need to get up, Hyung." I groan out as Aoora pulls me closer.

"Five more minutes." I hear Aoora mumble, his hot breath fanning against the back of my neck. "Just let me cuddle you for five more minutes."

My breath hitches and I silently pray he doesn't notice. He does this every time he sleeps in my bed after a night together. He makes my heart jump in my chest which makes me feel like this only thing in this world I need is him.

I feel my eyes well up. I'm not one to cry but I can't help it when he acts like this, because I know it won't last for long. He'll go back to being distant until he gets horny again. He gives me whiplash with the way his moods change. One day he'll be sweet and loving, then the next he'll avoid me and push me away. I guess that's his way of dealing with our relationship... If that's what you would call it.

I blink away the tears, refusing to fall as the alarm goes off again. This time I shut it off before removing Aoora's arms. I sit up, rubbing my face and letting out another yawn. Truthfully, I didn't want to leave his arms but I knew if I don't, we would stay in bed all day.

Without glancing at Aoora I stand up and grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. On my way I look at the calendar and get excited looking at the plans I have for the day.

-
By the time I get out of the shower Aoora was gone, leaving a made bed behind. I sit at my desk and start setting up my camera, it has been a couple weeks since I last filmed a video so it takes me a little longer than usual.

It's Halloween soon and I want to do simple and cute makeup. I startby doing my daily skincare routine and talking casually to the camera about what products I'm using and what I'll be doing today. I continue to apply the makeup, explaining the use for each product and other products that I like as well.

By the time the cute bunny look is finished it's already 9 o'clock. I have an hour to spare before I have to leave so I take my time with my hair and talk to the camera more than I typically do.

I finish up the first part of the video and go to the kitchen to make a simple breakfast for Aoora and I before I leave.

I walk to Aoora's room and open the door softly. I see that he has fallen back asleep due to getting back late last night and waking me up to have some fun. I laugh softly to myself noticing how he is cuddling a pillow. I close the door and grab a piece of paper and begin to write a note.

"I am leaving, Hyung. I left some breakfast I made for you in the fridge. Don't forget to heat it up before eating... I'll be back late tonight so don't wait up.

- Eddy"

I laugh slightly at the fact that I have to remind Aoora to heat up the food before eating it. I set the note on the counter I walk over to the front door, slipping on a pair of shoes and glancing at myself in the mirror on the wall, adjusting my bunny ears before leaving and locking the door behind me.

A/N
I'm back! It's been so long since I've posted 😭 I figured I should do something remotely productive while I'm stuck at home. I plan to update this book more, hopefully...

Don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️ - Abbi