Chapter 2 || Fan girls?

Manami's POV:

I woke up to the smell of someone cooking. I got up and looked at my kitchen to find Karma frying something.

"Karma?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head" He said as he flipped what looked like a pancake?

"I'm making pancakes" oh so it is....

I got up and went to the shower not bothering to yell at him cause i was too tired, and he was making me pancakes so how could i complain?

After i came out of the shower i put on my uniform and went in the kichen where Karma had already set me a nice breakfast on the table as he sat in one of the chairs, warmly smiling at me. I then sat across him and started eating the pancakes he made me.

"No thank you?" He grinned.

I sighed. "Thank you, Karma for breaking into my house and making me breakfast" I said angrily as i ate the pancakes.

He pouted and started eating as well. Yesterday it was really hard getting him out of my apartment, let me tell ya. I'm not strong enough to just push him out, and i even tried it with no avail ofcorse.

Flasback~

"KARMA GET OUT!" I yelled at him as i was trying to push him out of the door.

"BUT WHYYYYYY?" He whined as he easly held back my force on his back.

"CAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW, AND SO DO YOU!" I exclaimed.

"But maybe i can stay, and then we could cuddle all night long. How does that sound?" He smirked his flirty grin.

"LOOK, if you don't get out, i'm gonna call grandma- I MEAN NAGISA! And then i will tell him that you tried to harass me!" I gave him a death stare.

He looked at me unwillingly. "You wouldn't...." He said.

I took my phone out of my pocket and held it to my ear "MOSHI MOSHI!?"

"FINE FINE, I'LL GO!" He then got out of my dorm and i took a deep breath.

End of flashback~

He really is a handfull.

My phone started ringing and i looked at the name of the caller to find out it was none other than Nakamura Rio.

"Who is it?" Karma asked curious of whom was calling me.

"Rio"

"Throw the phone away"

"KARMA"

I ignored him and his childish behavior and picked up the phone.

"Hello, Rio?"

"HEYOO NAMI-CHAN I'M ATTENDING KUNUGIGAOKA ASWELL!!" She yelled cheerfully.

"Fuck!" Karma yelled loud enough for Rio to hear him.

"Is that Karma with you?"