Chapter 3 || She's one of a kind

Author's POV:

When the three finally got into class they picked their seats.

Manami wanted to be next to the window, but not in the last row but in the middle. Then Rio and Karma started arguing over who will sit next to her.

"Why do you even need to sit next to her?" Karma asked.

"Cause we girls need to stick together" Rio crossed her arms.

Karma leaned close to Rio's ear "But like- i need to get closer to her. Don't you want us to end up together?" He whispered.

"Why would i want that? I'd rather even give her to Asano" Rio said catching the attention of the strawberry-blond leaning against a wall while reading a book.

"Exept i don't want her. We're related" He stated.

"WHAT?!" The two troublemakers yelled.

"Yeah....uh- The principal is my uncle...." Manami admited.

"Why did we find out about this only now?" Rio looked at her  science loving friend.

"Because i didn't want to stand out too much....." She then sat down at her seat. "Anyways- why don't you two just play rock paper scissors. The winner will sit next to me" After Manami said that, the two started playing immediately. Unfortunately it took a long time until one of them won. They always picked the same thing.

But in the end- Rio won.

Then Rio proudly sat next to her friend scooching her desk closer.

"Damn bitch...." Karma groaned.

"What did you say?!" Rio glared at him

"I SAID- DAMN BITCH" Karma repeated, making Rio turn red from anger.

Manami had to hold the blond back, so she wouldn't attack Karma, while Asano just observed the circus that was going on.

"Fine! I'll just sit behind her" Karma then sat down and glared taggers at Rio, while she just stick her tounge out.

"I see you've gotten yourself some..... interesting friends...." Asano said before sitting infront of his cousin.

"I.....sure have" She then looked out the window spacing out for a few minutes, but her thoughts were interrupted by some squeals from the hallway. She then looked at the doors and saw multiple girls staring at Karma and Asano.

Then girls started picking ther seats, everyone racing to get to sit next to the handsome boys.

The two had equally as much fan girls, and that was alot.

Then the teacher walked in and class had started.

In the start, Rio just kept annoying Asano, poking him from behind. This annoyed both Asano and his fangirls. Manami told her friend to cut it out but the blond ignored her.

On the other hand- Karma was trying to get Manami's attention by also poking her.

"Pssssssst"