Chapter 13: Night Falls

After going to the Isle and retrieving the Ember, the gang found Uma, Harry, and Gil joining them in their quest to stop Audrey. Things were tense, but Evie would occasionally try to dispel some of that. She also worried a bit about Lucas. What if he had fallen under Audrey's spell? If he did, she was determined to break it even more.

The first place they searched was the castle. There wasn't much to find, except a part of the wall that was clawed up. Still, they continued until they found themselves in a room with knight statues. Mal and Uma continued to but heads, much to Evie's dismay, until Harry suddenly interrupted them.

"Girls! We have a situation here." He says.

Everyone's attention turned to the knight in front of them, which had come to life with a pink smoke emitting from its mask.

"You like a prince, Mal." Audrey's voice echoed from the knight, "How about a knight in shining armor? Or knights?"

~Cue Song~

[All]

Watch your back

Watch your back

Watch your back

Watch your back

We can counter their attack

Hit them till the armor cracks

The gang watched as all the other knights came to life, and blocked their path as they tried to leave the room. Uma, however, stood on the platform in the center of the room.

[Uma]

This could get a little sticky

How to win this battle could be tricky

But I know the best way

Fall back, let me lead

You hold the line and we'll bring them to their knees

Everyone was now moving to get one of the many other swords on the walls, ready to fight back. It was also Mal's turn to get on the platform, pushing Uma out of the way.

[Mal]

Swords in the air if you're with me

They got us outnumbered one-to-fifty

The victory is ours

Because I've got a strategy

You take the left and the rest of you can follow me

[Uma]

Uh-huh

[Mal]

This is my crew

[Uma]

Look, this is my squad

[Mal]

This is my turf

[Evie]

Oh my gosh

Look guys we got bigger fish to fry

Put your differences aside

'Cause right now we're on the same side

[Evie]

Until the night falls

Everyone

[Girls]