Still here!

Hey guys!

I know it's almost been a year, but I promise I haven't abandoned this story yet!

I've gotten so many votes and quite a few comments, one even asking me to continue and I want to say thank you so much!!

I started this story as just something to entertain myself (and obviously there are nowhere near enough stories about our girl) and I never expected anyone to enjoy it let alone look forward to more! So to everyone that has voted, commented or even added to a list, thank you so much!!

I have been very busy the last year, I was doing my A-Levels in the previous academic year and have now finished, one thing I have never mentioned is the fact that I am a carer. I have a heavily disabled (respiratory originating) older sister and (this I believe I have mentioned previously) come from a family who has many asthmatic members, so with the virus I have been very busy. The short version is that we usually have an amazing team of nurses who help look after my sister in 12 hour shift each, with the quarantine, those shifts have had to be taken over by me and my Mum and Dad, which means it's the three of us 24/7 until quarantine ends.

This being said, though I am picking this story up again, it won't be to any formal schedule, and each chapter may take a while to come out. So I'm saying thank you for your patience, and even in my almost year long break you guys have been so supportive!!! Thank you!!

I know I've said it so many times now, but thank you so much!!! You guys are so appreciated and I love you so much!! Thank you for caring about this story and I'm just coming to say I will be back and continuing!!

One last time, thank you!