Monday
Jack's POV
I walk into the record store and see Geoff and Otto working at the check out counter. It's a weird thing seeing me walk into a record store at 6PM wearing black skinny jeans, black converse, and a black button up. Before going downstairs every now and again, I go in the record store over the club to hang out before my shift. I say "hello boys." Geoff says "god you sound like Pete, Jack." I say "whoops, anything new in?" Otto says "no nothing interesting. Just kidding" handing me a Blink-182 album I don't have. I say "dude. Awesome." Otto says "I know right?!" I say "shift starts in a little can you hold onto that for me?" Otto says "of course." I say "awesome" walking out of the store to the main entrance to the club. Back ground on Punk Division. So the club is called Punk Division and its been around under the record store, Rock Divided since the 90's. It's a rock club and all the rare people from around here know about it but hardly any know where it is, how to get in, or what even goes down in there. The police have been trying to find it since Kurt Cobain passed. Yes, lead singer of Nirvana opened this place and never told anyone about it except Pete and Patrick about it before he died, as it was finished being built. He gave it to them in his will. Bad decision because thats how the police found out about it. Ive been working her since I turned 21. I get to the alleyway entrance aka the main entrance and I'm met with Frank, head of security and only security. Along with Andy Beirsack and Ronnie, our bouncers that stand at the front to let people who are on the list in. Ronnie mocks himself saying "ID and name? You're not on the list? Too fucking bad. Hey Jack." I say "hey, Alex here yet?" Frank says "haven't seen him. He might be in there though" letting me in. I say "thanks Frank" and I'm met with the smell of alcohol, drugs, and cigarette smoke. I also see tonight's crew for tonight. Here we go. All the bouncers work every night but like the bartenders, DJ's, and the live bands alternate nights. So they aren't hear every night of the week. I look over at the stage at the back end of the club and it has Pierce The Veil's setup. Awesome. The boys come in and we all stand around with Pete giving us our pep talk as I walk over to Awsten and Gerard. Poor guys don't get enough credit being here. Treated like sex toys and they still come in 7 days a week. Awsten and Gerard just walk around making sure people are enjoying themselves and flirting even though they both have kind of boyfriends not really. Serious but not kind of thing ya know. Pete says "alright everyone, you know what to do to keep us running, Pierce will be here in a few, Oli you're at the bar for the next 2 weeks sorry dude, if someones violating you let a bouncer know or Frank if he's near you they won't be here ever again, I want Zack and Rian near the stage during the show, no getting drunk you'll do awesome! If you get drunk I'm throwing you out" straightening his suit walking to his office. Once the band gets here Mike says "toast time!" We do a toast when everyone gets here before the place gets filled by people. I say "ugh its my turn isn't?" As Oli pours everyone a shot of vodka and I stand on the bar. It's daily tradition more of a routine. I say "alright the people of Punk Division, Pierce will do an amazing job tonight we all know it, they always do, you all will do amazing, Oli good luck its been awhile, do your job, have fun and don't mosh to hard. To us!" Everyone cheers, downing their shot. I get down from the bar as the boys go outside the door to let people in. Pierce quickly goes backstage, following them is Zack and Rian as their bodyguards whenever they are here and same for Sleeping With Sirens. I sat "hey guys, hows it going?" To Gerard and Awsten. Gee says "I have a hunch that tonight's going to be a good night." Awsten says "definitely if we pay a visit to VIP." Gee says "rumor has it Pete has strippers scheduled to be here on Friday." I say "cool that'll be different." Awsten says "mhm it will be i heard they will be permanently working here too." I say "so many ladies. There's like none of those that work here except Hayley and i mean if you guys count yourselves." Gee rolls his eyes saying "Jacky boy, it depends on the day but lets just say something. My skirt is better than all the girls that just walked in." Awsten says "they seem a little preppy to be in here." I say "I'm gonna go talk to them maybe Pete sent strippers early I mean they were let in." Gee says "true." I go over to the girls and a guy stands in front of me saying "where's the boss?" I say "why?" The guy says "the girls are here for the job if you know what I'm saying." I say "picking it up. Over there" pointing to Petes door. The girls wave flirtatiously at me. Ok I play along winking at them walking back to Gerard. Awsten probably went to talk to some people at a table. Gerard says "I have to work but I don't want to. This sucks" standing up, his stilettos clicking as he walked. I walk around aimlessly until I run into Alex. He says "hey, I'm going out with the squad just a couple Pete wanted us to check out we should be back in a couple hours." Alex and a few others are what we call gossipers. No not in a bad way. They basically go to other clubs and see what's awesome about them and tells Pete about them. They also pay attention to the media and stuff with Punk Division to keep us getting better but staying secret at the same time.